“The best attraction I have ever visited” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Divide
Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Zoos & Aquariums
“The best attraction I have ever visited”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011 via mobile

I think the title says it all and I agree with just about all of the reviews. I beg you, make time foe the VIP tour, half hour of a guided tour with the wolves. My wife and I traded off between visiting the wolves and taking care of our daughter outside the pen. We will never other this visit.

I also wish to comment on some of the critical reviews about politics. If you visit these wolves and the people who have raised them from birth, do you expect them to support wolf killing policies? How would you feel about legislation for hunting kittens? Well, that's how they feel about wolves. I'm sorry that some people were offended. After seeing these majestic animals and the people who love them, I could never imagine supporting their murder. Not meant as a political diatribe, but a recommendation for a once in a lifetime place

Toronto
14 attraction reviews
“Fascinating and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

We went with our children, ages 6 and 8. They loved it, and so did we. It was really fun and interesting, especially listening to the wolves howl. We did the evening feeding tour and so got a great opportunity to see all the wolves and other animals. A really fun time. We also happened to eat at McGinty's, which is 10 minutes away and had a great meal to top it off.

Falcon, CO
“Must visit if you love wolves and wildlife!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

CO Wolf and Wildlife Center is one of THE best wolf sanctuaries I've seen! The wolves have such natural, large enclosures and seem so content and happy there. They're well cared for and tour guides give some great education/conservation info on their tours. We really enjoyed the whole place. Also took the VIP tour, it's a must do if you want face to face interaction with a REAL Timber wolf who will give you lots of kisses! Also, they're a kid friendly place. We'll definitely be back!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE FOR ALL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

This place is truly amazing. To learn about the misunderstood wolves, beautiful fox and sly coyotes is an educational experience for the whole family. To howl with the animals at the end of the tour is an experience that will remain in my memory forever. As a conservative, there was nothing wrong with the tour and I respect God's creatures. Facts are facts. Will definitely be going back and do the interaction tour.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Sarah Palin Haters - Conversatives you don't want to go here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

We booked a tour and drove hours to get here only to find out that their tour is highly political. It started out with bashing Sarah Palin and depicting her as evil. Then they had several petitions they wanted us to sign. Furthermore, the tour was so crowded that we couldn't even see anything. We left after five minutes and demanded our money back, but they wouldn't give it to us. They love money and hate republicans. I wonder how ethical this place really is. It was a very bad experience all the way around. I would never recommend this place to anyone.