“Hot Damn Great BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Colorado Springs
“Hot Damn Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

My wife and I had seen the signs for Fish Taco and of course BBQ so when out riding our Harleys we decided to give it a go. Fantasitc! I had the pulled pork and she had the fish buritto. We will make this our riding stop coming and going thru Divide from now on.

• Visited March 2012

76% Recommend
Gonzales, Texas
“The BBQ Gods are rejoicing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

If you want some real BBQ, drop everything you're doing and go to the Smokin' Q. By far the best BBQ and Trout I have had. Flavor in every bite and the portions are enough to split for two meals. I'd be guilty if I said Texas had better BBQ! Also, the one non-food factor that sold me was how animal friendly this place is. If you've got a dog and want to make it happy, you know where to take it!

• Visited August 2011
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Terrific BBQ, tiny place. Stop here for great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

As a local, I stop here often. Truly great BBQ...great taste. Very accomodating staff, will package bun and meat separately for picky eaters who don't want the bun soggy by the time you get to it. Tasty coleslaw too. Mostly outdoor seating or take-away. However, we have so much sunshiine in Colorado that eating outdoors is usually do-able. Inexpensive too.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oklahoma
“Awesome BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

We saw this little place advertising smoked trout, so we decided to stop and try it. What you read is right...the building is small, but the great food that comes out of it is amazing. I ordered the smoked trout, and hubby had ribs. Phenominal. It's always busy, but the staff is very friendly and quickly get orders fulfilled. A must try!

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Worth, Texas
“Best BBQ hands down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

If you ever want to have real Texas BBQ, the Smokin' Q is the place to go. Best pulled pork I have ever had in my life, and let me tell you, I have had pulled pork from every corner of this country! And to top it all off, you have some of the friendliest staff. It's hard now a days to get good quality food and service, but be assured, you'll get it here.