“Mediocre; likely won't stay again” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Mediocre; likely won't stay again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We've stayed at this property in the past and thought we'd give it another try. Good points: Friendly guest staff, adequate parking, new flat-screen wall-mounted TV, fridge and microwave in room, large bathroom. Downside: Beds and pillows extremely uncomfortable. I think the bedding was upgraded but fails in my opinion. The pillows were extremely hard and very thick. They might work for some folks but not for the majority, in my opinion. We checked with the desk clerk and there were no other pillows available. Bathroom had been painted but the work was sloppy. Standard Super 8 breakfast - cereal, a few pastries, juice, coffee, yogurt. Fresh apples but nothing else (oranges or bananas). It's okay for an economy night but doubt we'll stay again because we need a good night's sleep when we're traveling, and this place did not provide it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Keithville, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We checked in around 7:30pm. The guy at the front desk was very friendly. Hotel needs a little upkeep. I will stay again if I am ever in that area. We didn't have breakfast. Woke up to late.

Great price.

Room Tip: If you want a view of something other than the wall, ask for an even numbered room. :-)
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

This hotel is modest, but very clean and the customer service can not be beat. We were there for a last minute ski trip. We were 5 hours into our 10 hour drive home when I realized I left a very expensive watch and my earrings in the dresser drawer. I call and spoke to the manager, Yaneth Carballo thinking I am never going to see this stuff again....she got backon the phone, confirmed that she had them! Then, after months of frustration with Fed Ex who kept botching the pick up....Yaneth took time at the end of work, on her personal time to send them to me. This type of customer service is rare these days and I will visit this hotel again because of it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dillon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

In a ski town you expect nice rooms. The bed was old and had a huge dip in it. I did not sleep well at all. When I took a shower the tub filled up because the drain had not been cleaned. I had to clean it so i could shower. When we came down at 9:15 to eat breakfast we were told it closed at 9:00. I explained that the book in our room said 10:00. She graciously left us milk and cereal but took the danishes and other baked goods away. I had to ask to have the juice machine turned back on. I was very disappointed all around.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

a basic room for 150 bucks a night to me is over priced. A basic breakfast. A TV remote that needs a rocket scientist to operate and no directions to help you. Staff was helpful but seem short handed.

• Stayed March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
BEST WESTERN Ptarmigan Lodge
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 12 in Silverthorne
4.0 of 5 stars 167 reviews

Been to Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge? Share your experiences!