We stayed at Super 8 Dillon for one night during a multi-day snowboard trip around Colorado. My primary observations, relative to other hotels in its class, was that the beds were more comfortable than some, the rooms were clean, the beds weren't quite as hard as some we saw that week (although they were still quite firm). As usual, we booked our reservation using my mobile phone on Expedia, at lunch. The hotel had our reservation only hours after we booked.
1. This resort is a fairly short 30 minute drive from Breckenridge. It is reasonably priced and makes a good place to stay if you're staying on a budget.
2. There is no elevator. We had some heavy bags and I had to carry them all up and down the stairs. It wouldn't affect my decision to stay here, but it can be a mild annoyance at the end of a long day.
3. The climate control is really finicky. The even when the heater reaches the destination temperature, it keeps blowing. It was so noisy that I finally turned it off at about 3 AM. Definitely worth consideration if the temperatures are cold.
Dining advice: The hotel is near the Dam Brewery, which has great happy hour beer deals ($2.50 a pint). The food there was also excellent.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Dillon/Breckenridge Hotel Dillon
- Super Eight Dillon
- Dillon Super Eight
- Dillon Super 8