“5 stars from this long-time local” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 15 Attractions in Dillon
Type: Theaters
Attraction Details
Dillon, Colorado
“5 stars from this long-time local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Locals and kind visitors alike!!!!!!
The best PROFFESIONAL theater this side of the Continental Divide!
Dont let its intimate size dissuade you- come see for yourself!

Visited March 2013

Oracle, AZ
23 attraction reviews
“Simply the best THEATRE experience anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Summer or winter, the LDTC puts on amazing plays/musicals in its 60 seat theatre. We will never find anything better!!!

Visited November 2012
Ingleside, Illinois
30 attraction reviews
“Loved the musicals and great talent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We have seen two musical productions at the Dillon Theatre. This is a very quaint theatre. Xanadu and Eight-track. Both productions were world class. I never expected so much talent in such a small setting. The seating is very intimate and personal.

Visited August 2012
Littleton, Colorado
7 attraction reviews
“Fabulous experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This was my second play and both times I was so impressed by the caliber of acting. This is a very small, intimate theater but they do so much in a small space. Just saw Kiss of the Spiderwoman and everyone was so well-prepared, the singing was excellent.

Visited August 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
25 attraction reviews
“Very intimate theatre, you're feeling it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We've seen a number of plays here, including Godspell, Kiss of the Spider Woman, Xanadu. They also put on a show at Keystone for kids, including: The Prince, Schoolhouse Rock, Pinocchio. They are recruiting actors from Denver and NYC--they are so talented. Most recent show was Kiss of the Spider Woman. I watched the William Hurt movie decades ago, it's some weird material. I didn't have high expectations because of that. I'm raving about it to anyone who will listen to me. We're so fortunate to have such excellent theatre in Summit County. The stage is surrounded on three sides by the audience, and there are not many seats. Makes me wonder how they make it financially but I'm doing what I can! You could literally touch the actors, and a couple times when they were dancing I thought I would get whacked. I'll assume the choreography was very precise--that's why I escaped unscathed. Beer and wine available during breaks. Close to good food and bars. They have a prologue and an epilogue where you can meet some of the actors and ask them questions. Special--not many theatres do that.

Visited July 2012