“Loved the musicals and great talent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 19 things to do in Dillon
Ingleside, Illinois
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 177 helpful votes
“Loved the musicals and great talent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We have seen two musical productions at the Dillon Theatre. This is a very quaint theatre. Xanadu and Eight-track. Both productions were world class. I never expected so much talent in such a small setting. The seating is very intimate and personal.

Visited August 2012

Littleton, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

This was my second play and both times I was so impressed by the caliber of acting. This is a very small, intimate theater but they do so much in a small space. Just saw Kiss of the Spiderwoman and everyone was so well-prepared, the singing was excellent.

Visited August 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Very intimate theatre, you're feeling it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We've seen a number of plays here, including Godspell, Kiss of the Spider Woman, Xanadu. They also put on a show at Keystone for kids, including: The Prince, Schoolhouse Rock, Pinocchio. They are recruiting actors from Denver and NYC--they are so talented. Most recent show was Kiss of the Spider Woman. I watched the William Hurt movie decades ago, it's some weird material. I didn't have high expectations because of that. I'm raving about it to anyone who will listen to me. We're so fortunate to have such excellent theatre in Summit County. The stage is surrounded on three sides by the audience, and there are not many seats. Makes me wonder how they make it financially but I'm doing what I can! You could literally touch the actors, and a couple times when they were dancing I thought I would get whacked. I'll assume the choreography was very precise--that's why I escaped unscathed. Beer and wine available during breaks. Close to good food and bars. They have a prologue and an epilogue where you can meet some of the actors and ask them questions. Special--not many theatres do that.

Visited July 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Little Theater.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Small 60 person intimate theater space with a great professional cast. I would recommend to friends. Wine & drinks available for purchase.

Visited July 2012
Breckenridge, Colorado
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Seen better plays”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I have seen better plays in better theaters - was not worth the time and drive to get there

Visited August 2011