“Better than Quality Inn & Suites” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Dillon
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Better than Quality Inn & Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Room was clean, bed was comfortable and breakfast was nice. Good location to grocery store, restaurants and outlet mall. The only complaint we have was two out of the five nights we were there the room was not serviced until late afternoon. Regardless, we will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Morrison
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had confirmed reservations for 5/29 and 5/30/2014. It was supposed to be a special treat/get-away. At check-in they had trouble locating the reservations. Next day, after returning from lunch and a shopping trip in the afternoon, our room key was de-activated. Trotting down to the desk, they sent somebody up with us to open the room. Then, around 4 pm we received a call from the front desk questioning who was occupying the room. We had NO ROOM SERVICE at that point and were only offered maybe fresh towels! At check-out we discussed the situation with Jesse (a very nice lady) and she assured us we'd hear from management in a couple of days about the situation. Well --- we're still waiting! The copy of the invoice was so full of black ink, it was hard to read. (Bad Printer) Again --- VERY DISAPPOINTED. Pool and Hot Tubs were also out of service. Good: Breakfast.

Room Tip: Not that we could identify
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Strasburg, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stayed for business. Room was clean and big. Staff was nice and helpful, close to food, Starbucks, grocery store all in walking distance. And close to outlets. Overall I would use here again professionally or personally

Room Tip: DO NOT get room 127! Right next to the outdoor patio, very noisy late into the evening and the windo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We changed reservations from another hotel to this one after a long drive down the mountains. This was mostly for our vehicle to have a some down time. Our kids loved the pool and dinner was easy as we could walk to a number of restaurants located in the adjacent shopping center. The proximity to a grocery store was also a bonus. As for the rooms, we stayed in a king suite that worked out nicely for us and our two kids. The room was clean and the service was top notch. I did notice the air conditioner making a loud humming noise off and on. Breakfast was hot and we enjoyed it. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
Palatine, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My stay at this hotel did not start out very well. After I made reservations I sent an email from their website asking whether they had a treadmill. I did not receive any replies. If you tell people that you are going to get back to them within 72 hours then follow up on this.

When we arrived and walked into the room the air conditioner was making a very annoying buzzing sound. I called the front desk to mention this and while on the phone it stopped. The front desk employee did apologize and asked if I wanted a new room. Since the buzzing ended I said no. It did restart again the next day and I walked over to the front desk to let them know. A different front desk employee told me that this is normal. I said that it was very loud and asked if somebody could take a look at it. Well, apparently they did but it did not fix the problem entirely. The metal case surrounding the air conditioner was loose and while the buzzing wasn't as loud it did continue on and off.

Then the smoke detector kept going on and off one night and we called the front desk. Somebody came by to take it down since they did not have replacement batteries but they were not going to give us a different one. I had to ask for it first. It seems like a bad idea to be in a hotel room without a smoke detector. One of the employees did wind up getting a different one for us.

Back to my treadmill complaint, while they did have one it was not in very good shape. The incline did not work and it was set very high. I could not change it. We were there for 6 nights and nobody came by to fix it.

The other complaint I have is that the bathroom door is a sliding door without a very good lock. It is very difficult to open and close it.

The rooms were pretty clean as was the pool. The outdoor area was very nice as well with a great view. This hotel is in a great location since it's close to Breckenridge where we hung out. There are also many nice restaurants within the walking area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Greenfield IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Room was clean and comfortable. Front desk employees (Summer and Jay) SUPER nice and accommodating. Room was nice and quiet and Summwr made sure we received a room with a view, which wasn't a guarantee but she followed through for me. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2014
Allamuchy, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I had a delayed flight and arrived in Denver late. Stopped here since I had been here before and new it was clean and comfortable.

It was as a remembered, room was great, the bed was clean , Jacuzzi in my room and great view of the mountain.

I only stayed one night but had used the same place for a family vacation where we did many activities around the area.

The rooms are nice and large.

Room Tip: Even if your staying one night , drive up to the Dillon Dam, the mountains look beautiful.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dillon
BEST WESTERN Ptarmigan Lodge
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 12 in Silverthorne
4.0 of 5 stars 167 reviews

Been to Comfort Suites Dillon? Share your experiences!