“Nice comfortable room for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Airport DIA

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Airport DIA to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Airport DIA
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6801 Tower Road, Denver, CO 80249-6327 (Denver International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #68 of 150 Hotels in Denver
Carbondale, CO
“Nice comfortable room for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We arrived very late one evening after driving over the mountains, staying for one night with an early am flight. To our surprise, there was a long line of folks checking in, because DIA had cancelled a number of flights due to weather. The two desk agents were doing a great and cheerful job of getting everyone cared for, AND answering the telephone as people were calling from the airport seeking lodging. Their patience was amazing at nearly midnight as clearly they were asked some very silly and trying questions on the phone calls. We received the room we had booked and found it spacious, with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker, desk, king bed and large bathroom with towels and amenities. The bed was very comfortable, and everything seemed quiet. However, what I didn't know was that we had a corner room with an elevator just around the corner. We came in from the back side of the hotel and accessed the room door before we arrived at the elevator. Unfortunately, the elevator dinged frequently into the early hours of the morning. I'm sure that they probably use these rooms last, and as I said, we were very late checking in. I've paid far more for much less in the way of room/amenities near DIA, so I was disappointed that we were out very early the next morning. However, there was already a lovely breakfast in a very nice breakfast room. Parking seemed ample, and we didn't use the airport shuttle, so I can't comment on that. Next time, I will ask for a room away from the elevator, but otherwise, very nice play to stay.

Room Tip: Great rate for overnight airport stay
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars

St. Petersburg, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was there on Business for 4 days. They didn't change the breakfast menu any day. You can only eat so many waffles. They actually ran out of coffee several days, and didn't seem to feel the need to make more. The room was OK, nothing great. For the same price you can do better in the area

Room Tip: Make sure the back elevator is working if you get a 'high" numbered room. I was in a 30 ro...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank llstom
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The stay was one of the best I have experienced. The pool was great for my daughter and the shuttle service to and from airport was timely. I will never pay for parking again. The park and stay package is a no brainer.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had a one night stop over in Denver and my travel agent recommended this hotel. The service was excellent, everything went smoothly. The shower pressure was good. The bed was comfortable and the room was a nice size. I did not have time to partake in breakfast as I had to be at the airport really early, but what I saw looked excellent. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Peter S
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I drove from Kansas City to Denver and arrived around midnight local time. We were able to check into a room within 10 minutes, which is impressive because the hotel was very busy. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. Our room was on the third floor and we had no issues with smells or noise. The breakfast presented in the morning was neat and tidy and provided all the amenities promised.

Bonus points for having free and OPEN wifi, with no special passcode provided. That made it much easier to hop online after a long drive.

We just needed a place to crash for a few hours, but would happily return for a longer stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple