“Horrible place to stay” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Denver International Airport

You added Ramada Denver International Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Denver International Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6210 Tower Road, Denver, CO 80249 (Formerly Comfort Suites Denver International Airport) (Denver International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #67 of 149 Hotels in Denver
Concerned Traveler from Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Horrible place to stay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2007

I had a horrible expereience while staying at the Comfort Suites - DIA. I stayed at Comfort Suites - DIA on Wednesday night October 25, 2006. While staying at the Comfort Suites - DIA I had my rolling carry-on bag stolen. I checked into the hotel very late at night/early morning. The only people I saw when I checked in were hotel staff. As soon as I realized that my bag was missing I notified the front desk. Also, I noticed that there was a survillance camera in the front lobby so I asked if I could review the survillance tapes with the staff. I was told that the camera was not turned on. I think it is a big issue that a survillance camera is present, but not operational. I am writing this review to hopefully keep other people from having the same negative experience that I had. I also no longer have faith in the Choice Priviledges rewards program. If the hotels, such a the Comfort Suites - DIA are not a safe place to stay I am not sure that being part of the Choice Privileges Program makes sense.
Bottom line there are several other hotels in the area that one can stay at in the Denver - DIA area and I suggest you explore other hotel options.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Manor, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2006

Very bad service in that my sister called ahead of time and specifically requested adjoining rooms. When we got there they had no notes on our reservation. We didn't get an adjoining room with my mother and my neice. Then the sheets in our non-smoking room were so smoke filled it made me nauseus.

The "continental breakfast" was nothing but sugary pastries, cereal and some bagels. Not a gram of protein in site.

The room keys had to be put in the door lock at least 10 times for the 1 time they would work and you could get in the room. But the pool and hottub were nice :)

• Liked — Pool was okay
  • Disliked — Service, cleanliness of the rooms
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Belfast, Northern Ireland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2006

Stayed the night we arrived in Denver and the night before we flew out. The first stay was uneventful, the beds are comfortable and rooms quiet. The breakfast was really good, our room had a fast wireless internet connection, and the shuttle driver very helpful. However, upon our return stay it was quite clear that we had been placed in a smoking room dispite requesting a non-smoking room when we made our reservation over a month earlier. I went down to the front desk and requested another room, explaining that there was a really strong smell of smoke in the room - my 5 year old was complaining and even my mother, who is quite a heavy smoker, found the smell overpowering. The woman at the desk proceeded to argue it was a non-smoking room, even though there was no non-smoking sign on the door, told me the hotel was sold out for the night and informed me there was nothing she could do. I asked if she could perhaps check with the other Choice Hotels in the area and see if they had a free room but she told me there was no way for her to do that. Her attitude and handling of the situration marred an otherwise uneventful stay, I'd think twice before staying here again.

• Liked — Location near ariport, comfortable beds
  • Disliked — Front desk staff, lack of room service
  • Tips/Secrets — Order In room service expensive and pizza not very good.
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2006

We stayed at the Comfort Suites the night before our flight home from Denver. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean and large, and the price was not all that bad! The hotel also offered a business center. Although it only had one computer, I was able to use the internet without having to pay or wait in line. In addition to the hotel being great, it was close to several restaurants and just a few minutes from the airport! Overall we had a wonderful experience with Comfort Suites.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2006

We stayed the night before we flew out of DIA and the night we flew back in from our trip. Nice informative driver to and from the airport. We got in after our flight around 11pm and was welcomed by the desk staff. Comfortable beds and really like the extra queen fold out couch to accomodate all 5 of us. We usually stay at a marriott, but this hotel has much more room for 5 plus we enjoy the free breakfast. We will be back!

• Stayed May 2006
rochester, ny
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2004

This was a nice hotel at a GREAT internet deal price of $59 total (tax,etc) The desk clerk was very pleasant, the room was clean and had a mini-fridge & microwave. Besides the beds, the room also a couch that could be turned into a bed. The shuttle to the airport was convienent and quick. Don't know about the parking situation, as I didn't have a car. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2004
Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2003

July 5th, 2003 Checked in late. NO PARKING left. Had to park across the street in a restaurant parking lot. Went to the breakfast bar at 7 am on a Sunday morning. NO COFFEE left. House keeping standing outside our rooms while we packed the car almost rushing us out the door at 8:30 am on a SUNDAY morning. Would not stay again.

Been to Ramada Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!