We had great stay at the hotel and purchased the "fly and stay" package for our trip. Our situation occurred during the shuttle from the airport back to the hotel. The comfort suites shuttle driver dropped myself, my wife, and our two year old son back at the hotel after our trip back from the airport. I handed the shuttle driver a gratuity, which he looked at in disgust, gave my wife and son a nasty look, placed the gratuity on the bumper of the car, slammed the doors to the shuttle and drove around to the lobby.
What an embarrassing moment for how a guest should be treated. It's unfortunate that comfort suites is represented by individuals such as this driver. His actions will unfortunately make my family consider other options when flying out of Denver.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Denver International Airport Hotel Denver
- Comfort Suites Denver International Airport Hotel
- Comfort Suites Denver
- Denver Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only six miles from Denver International Airport. Free 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport. Park and Fly packages for seven days only are available. Please contact hotel to reserve. All suites are equipped with 32" flat panel televisions with Lodgenet entertainment, wireless, high-speed Internet access, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, and iron/ironing board. Each morning you will be sure to enjoy our complimentary deluxe breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Fareportal , Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Comfort Suites Denver International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.