“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Eagan, United States
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

We had a great experience at this Hampton Inn. It's close to shopping, numerous restaurants and the Denver light rail! They serve a great complimentary breakfast. The staff was very helpful with recommendations for shopping, meals and light rail connections. We would definitely stay at this hotel again when we visit the Denver area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

We got a deal so like everyone else is saying you get what you paid for, but quite honestly I was far from impressed with the services and accommodations. When we first arrived we waited for 15 minutes for someone to get to the front desk! The receptionist was friendly but bad a frantic Ora about her and later on she stated she was the only one working the whole hotel! Which later I found out was true when I ask for extra towels and she was the one who brought them to us! The room was decent size and the beds were decent, but the fan in the bathroom was so loud it was hard to sleep! Also the shower in the bathroom I was not impressed with, no water pressure what so ever! The hotel did not offer any shuttle rides to downtown or any popular location in Denver, which was a shame. Good news was that the light rail wasn't too far away! The pool and hot tub was mediocre and seemed a bit run down and not too relaxin! In the future I would not stay at this hostel.. Oops I mean hotel

• Stayed August 2014
hampton5001, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel, and we certainly appreciate you staying with us. We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience with us. We welcome your comments and suggestions so we can assure that all our guests have the best stay possible. I do apologize for the inconveniences you mentioned during your stay. I will address these issues with our staff.

Once again thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites – Denver Tech Center. We value you not only as a guest, but as one with whom we wish to cultivate an ongoing business relationship. We hope that you will consider us again the next time your travels bring you to the Denver Tech Center. We would definitely appreciate the opportunity to serve you again.
Cotopaxi, CO, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Very friendly and the facility is well kept and reasonably priced. The location is ideal to shopping, entertainment and downtown Denver. The highway is very closeby making access to many interesting site seeing.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I liked the room even though it was as far from the elevator as You could possibly get. Then when my neighbors came in i could hear them clearly through the connecting door. Next time i would ask for a room without a connecting door and closer to the elevator.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Just came back from a 4 night stay at this property. This was a trip to visit family and it was very close to my sister's house. Overall, I had a good experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and adequate. The free breakfast was simple but good and the free wifi was excellent. The property is also pet friendly. One slight problem when we checked in was rapidly rectified by the front desk. We were placed In room where the bedroom window was next to low roof. We didn't feel safe and asked the front desk for another room which they switched us to immediately. On another day, we left the room early and didn't return until after 9pm only to find that the room was never cleaned. An oversight I'm sure, but way annoying nevertheless. Exercise room was also quite adequate.
I titled the review " you get what you pay for" because the room is fairly priced. It ain't the JW Mariott and doesn't try to be. Our room rate average was $109 and it was worth it. It's not a $200 a night room and it's not a Red Roof Inn. It's worth $100/night. If you are looking for a clean room, kitchenette, comfortable bed....you got it. It's simple and efficient.

Room Tip: All rooms have king beds and a comfortable sofa bed. Stay close to the elevator. The floors have qui...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

After staying at excellent Hamptons back east (i.e. Wyomissing is A+++) we looked forward to a nice weekend here. I did get a decent retired veteran rate - but, you get what you pay for I guess. The room is the tiniest I have ever seem in a Hampton Inn. Petite desk, no sofa, and a chair in the crowded corner. The bathroom fan!!! what a joke, it was so noisy it sound like the plane is leaving ... and no separate switch to turn it off. The entry door hand is the first I have ever seen that you have to pull UP instead of push down, kinda peculiar ...BUT the food is really bad here, at least the boxed cereals are a safe bet and the milk was cold! I make scrambled eggs at home
(you know, beat some eggs up and put milk in .?. ) well the scrambled eggs here had a taste that I could not identify --and that is not good! My wife and I both threw them out, they did not taste good. Then we went on to the waffles ... ick they tasted bad too, and I'm used to the thick pasty batter they give you ... threw the out, barely edible. The little round pastries looked good, and now I'm hungry so I took one -- it was heavy! I ate 1/2 and threw it out. Plus the breakfast room is small, absolutely jam packed and crowded, so be ready to wait.
The only thing that took this rating out of the basement was the rate, and I can't believe people pay over $100 a night to stay here --- I won't go back...

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
hampton5001, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel, and we certainly appreciate you staying with us. We appreciate your feedback regarding our guestrooms and breakfast room. We welcome your comments and suggestions so we can assure that all our guests have the best stay possible. I do apologize for the inconveniences you mentioned during your stay. I will address your issues with our staff and our owners.

Once again thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites – Denver Tech Center. I do hope that if you return to the Denver area in the future, you will give us another chance to make your stay 100% satisfactory.
Littleton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Everything was first rate! Clean and quiet room, great bed, great staff. Nearby dining and close to the interstate. Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone. The breakfast was good, pool, fitness center, all fit the bill. Had a suite with a kitchenette that was very handy, comfortable table-desk.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!