“Great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Binghamton, New York
“Great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

The staff , especially Krista, really made our stay quite pleasant, almost enough to make up for two negatives. One, our room was really small and was crowded from all the furniture stuffed in there. Two, there were so many dogs, at times it felt like a kennel. But the pool was nice, the breakfasts good, and as I said the staff couldn't have been more helpful. If you travel with Fido , probably a great choice.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Las Vegas, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I am so pleased that my family and I chose to stay here. I am a quality inspector by trade, so sometimes, I can be very critical while staying away from home; and I am glad to say that my stay was comfortable in every way! I was absolutely impressed with the friendliness of every staff member I came across, which made me feel like a welcomed guest at all times and that's to say that I traveled with 5 kids and 3 other adults. This hotel is clean, beautiful and its apparent that a lot of maintenance goes into keeping it that way. I stayed in a suite with a King bed & pullout couch, free Wi-Fi and it comfortably accommodated my family of 4. The kitchenette is an absolute plus! I was able to comfortably keep drinks and snack in the fridge for all the kids. Breakfast each morning was a phenomenal deal for room rate we paid, once again perfect for the hungry young ones. We really enjoyed the outdoor pool and hot tub. They were both clean and dry towels were always available for drying off, and if grilling is your thing- they provide a grill with all the works! My boys eyed the basketball courts and asked at the front desk if they had a basketball so that they could shoot some hoops and the front desk attendant graciously provided them with a new ball....needless to say they were impressed! Up the street at the intersection of Belleview, there are many places to eat and drink. We visited the Irish pub across the way which had live entertainment and was a lot of fun. This hotel is right off of the interstate, which allows for easy access to downtown Denver and many of the cities attractions. Overall, I was very impressed with everything that this Hampton Inn & Suites has to offer. I will definitely be back when I visit again and I will also refer this hotel to my friends and family. Thank you for making our stay a great one!

Room Tip: Although there is only one elevator, the stairwells are well kept and lead directly out to the parki...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

The overall establishment is nice. The parking is VERY limited. Yes, hallways are long as some indicate but exercise never hurts you.
So with that said ... My room was a kitchen suite. It was a nice room with the exception of the stains on the couch...eeew. The gaps around the door let in A LOT of light and is annoying when sleeping as light wakes me.
Morning came and so did all of the annoyances. I was on the third floor...the room beside me turned on the bath fan and it sounded as though my whole room was one big fan. When someone would run water somewhere it sounded like someone was in the shower in my room. When someone would get ice, well, it was loud and annoying.
I always request a room away from all the annoying sounds but I guess some Hampton's are just built cheaply (eg the next door fan).
Poor gal serving breakfast was overwhelmed as there were so many folks she could not keep up with fresh food and coffee. Seriously, if you are booked heavy get an extra body in or at the least a manager should help out. I felt bad for the gal.
Unfortunately, this is the first time I feel I should request their guarantee since my rest time was short and not sweet.
Hampton is still my fav but I won't be back to this one on my own accord.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Saint Charles, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed here, and both times I have had issues with the noise from the neighboring room. The first time it was a crying baby, and I requested a move. The second time it was a late-night party in the hall and room. My complaints both times were listened to. In the second instance, I was not the only one to issue a complaint and I was told that the offending individual would be spoken to. This obviously happened, as the second night and third morning were much more quiet. The rooms are not as spacious as other Hampton Inns I have stayed out, which leads me to believe that this wasn't always a Hampton Inn. There are many room options at DTC so may look for a new place on my next visit.

Room Tip: This hotel has an awkward layout and there is a lot of walking between the elevator and rooms at the...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Loved this hotel. Got it as a last minute while visiting Denver. Staff was wonderful, comfortable, spacious rooms and a very good breakfast. I enjoyed my stay and would most definitely recommend this hotel. Two thumbs up.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Another Hampton Inn that didn't disappoint. Stayed on a Saturday night before heading to Estes Park the next day to stay at The Stanley (where the weekday rates were good). The hotel was in a great location with a small choice of restaurants in the Plaza. I had ate in Darcy's Irish Pub since it was in walking distance to the hotel.
The hotel is also very close to the lightrail station for getting into downtown Denver. I used it and found it very convenient, avoiding traffic and parking fees. At the time I rode it the fare was $5.00. It takes about 30 min but worth it.
Breakfast was very good with good protein choices.
Stayed again in June 2014 and still a wonderful stay.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Stayed here a second time and it is very clean and quiet. Staff tries hard to get your room preferences right. Only minor problem is lack of parking if you are out late at night. Would stay here every time I visit Denver.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!