“Ufff, not what we expected! !” 2 of 5 stars

You added Denver's Best Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Denver's Best Inn and Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4590 Quebec Street, Denver, CO 80216   |
Ranked #120 of 148 Hotels in Denver
“Ufff, not what we expected! !”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Well, where to start...!! Lets see, housekeeping is only done once a week, so you have to either go ask for towels and new sheets! They charge you an arm and a leg to stay here, and they also charge you $1 for toilet paper and kleenex box!!! They're "Continental breakfast " cost $ 3 daily! All they have is cereal, bagels, bread for toast.... they're juice is not even cold, milk and coffee! I'd expect more seeing its a pretty nice hotel, but nope. We stayed here because of my husband's job, they say the single is $345, but they charge you extra per person and they require that you deposit $100! Yeaa no thnx, next i guess we will be looking elsewhere........ Hotel looks nice from the outside, so we figured it would look better inside, well at least have clean rooms and towels! Not just have housekeeping once a week, our room was done Tuesdays or it depends what floor your on!

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

This would be an excellent hotel if the staff were friendly and taught professionalism and good customer service. Every member of the staff that we dealt with, were rude, either uneducated or uninformed and very unprofessional except the general manager. The G.M. Has been there less time than some of the employees and in my opinion is not yet aware that when a guest makes a complaint, weather justified or not, they are asked to leave and if given any resistance about leaving without a refund, the police are called and the guests are escorted off the property w/o a refund & the wonderful Denver Police Dept. really have no choice
b/c there are. convenienytly available extended stay residents (that may not be able to secure housing through legitimate means of rental or ownership ; for whatever reason) that step up to be an eye witness to whatever the on duty clerk claims; atleast in our case. I firmly believe that any guest who refuses to complain about anything from Unprofessional attitudes or
incompetence of the clerk,s or staff, any of the extended stay residents or even as much as theft from their room; would thoroughly enjoy their stay at this hotel. JS,Good luck.

Room Tip: Watch Your Back
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are currently staying here since we prepaid for a week.. NEVER PREPAY. We are about to leave two nights early just because we can't deal with it any longer. We can't get any clean towels, the free wifi is HORRIBLE and we are both online college students and can barely even do our work, the bed is hard, the pillows are hard, smells like smoke in the halls, sketchy people everywhere which is expected, they've been leaving the doors open all over the building so just about anyone could come in here. Room service only comes once a week. We are paying $56 a night so all of this is just what you pay for. Whole place needs a remodel and air freshener. I walked around the room barefoot and my feet turned black. Tv remote only worked part of the time and the air conditioner was super loud so you could barely hear the TV. If you're just looking for a place to sleep then this is a bang for your buck, other than that spend the few extra bucks to feel safe.

• Stayed October 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2014

This was the most terrible experience that my husband and I have ever had while staying in a hotel. It was my birthday and my husband got us a *suite*. The first room had red (no idea what it was) all over the walls, there wasn't a lock on the door, door missing on cabinet in kitchenette, windows were so filthy you couldn't even see out of them, light missing from bathroom fixture, not to mention the couch had stains ALL over it. We patiently waited in the lobby to request a new room. The lobby area was extremely comfortable. The second *suite* wasn't any better. We walked in and walked directly back out. The third room was a handicap room that was sufficient enough for the night. The shower didn't drain and we stood in water while taking our showers. My poor husband didn't sleep at all due to the paper thin walls. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2014

This motel is a real dump. The stuff is very unfriendly .My first talk and impression with the manager or ..what ever he was was really something that I will never believe that someone in the position of manager will say . Very rude and unfriendly . Too bad that I can`t cancel it , other vise I will go somewhere else. We ask for non smoking room. The room was so so so filthy and cigarette butts everywhere , sticky carpet and floor in the bathroom.The smoke detector was actually cover it by plastic bag so doesn`t go off. Yes it was not expensive place , but I stayed in a lot cheaper places with a by far lot better conditions.It suppose to have free wifi , but it wasn`t working and manager did nothink about it.There was no remote for the TV , well I can go on . And free complimentary breakfast -- what a joke and mess. Not like we were planing to eat it anyway, but I was just curious what it will be there for breakfast. And I saw what I was expected to see in the dump like this. Well if somebody looking for a challenge this place is for you.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Filthy, outdated, disgusting! Air conditioner didn't work in first room, so they changed our room. Both were not clean, bedding seemed to be at least 10, years old. Then, when we decided there was no way we could stay here, they refused to refund our money because it took over 30 minutes (45 minutes for our decision) including the 20 it took to get a new room because the first one had no air conditioning.

• Stayed July 2014
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Spent a night at Best Inn. Room was clean and comfortable. Aircon, bathroom showers and toilets worked well, bed was comfortable and clean; cable TV worked well and internet connection was excellent. Breakfast was simple but adequate. Staff members were pleasant and helpful. Did not see instances of the many complaints against this hotel. Parts of the lobby were being refurbished and this may have contributed to some of the discomfort complained about by reviewers.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking room with view of swimming pool.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Denver's Best Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!