We were on a road trip, heading from East to West Coast. After some initial internet research and the use of our navigation devices we couldnt manage to find a hotel double room under $100 around Downtown.
Finally the Ramada was our last try and it paid of.
We could bargain for the price and received a 30% discount.
The personal was very helpful after we explained, where we were coming from and what we are planning to do. We were informed about the free shuttle (we didnt use it, though), some details about Downtown, LoDo, the museums, cinemas and some bars.
The check in made us shortly think of turning back though:
- the corridors have some strange odor
- the decor looks plain cheap
- the room keys were for the wrong room in the first place
But thanks to the great price, we eventually stayed and didnt regret it.
Our room was clean, so I cant confirm the before mentioned uncleanness from other reviewers.
But the hotel is definitely not located in Downtown anymore (and also not on the Downtown map of the Visitor´s Bureau). It is a 10 to 15 minutes distance by foot to the 16th street and like 30 minutes to LoDo. Also, the neighborhood seemed a little bit strange, but we didnt have any bad experiences.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Downtown Denver Hotel Denver
- Ramada Inn Denver
- Ramada Downtown Denver