“I had a good experience. In town to go to ST. Lukes” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #82 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Gillette, Wyoming
“I had a good experience. In town to go to ST. Lukes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

My kids were stranded at Denver's St Luke's hospital. I booked them a room online and the hotel shuttle picked them up promptly. I arrived at the hotel late that evening. I was greeted by a very friendly desk clerk that was helpful in every way. The hotel shows some age but the rooms are nice for the price. I rented two rooms. One room had a noisy a/c unit but all else was first rate. The only word of caution I have about this hotel is parking. The lot is very small and cramped but it is downtown Denver so what do you do? Anything larger than a full size truck or SUV might be a problem. Customer service at this hotel and price point of the hotel make this hotel my first choice if I need to be in downtown Denver.

Room Tip: Hotel is located close to St Luke's hospital.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Keys_Hospitality, General Manager at Ramada Denver Downtown, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you Tracy M for you delightful review in regards to your recent stay at the Ramada Denver Downtown. It was wonderful to hear that our hotel had the perfect combination of amenities needed for your hospital stay in Denver. Locally owned and operated, we are a member of the community; as such, we proudly offer a discounted rate for those staying at area hospitals! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kind Regards
Laura Ramos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Udine, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during a major trade show and Bronco game. The hotel was fully booked and the staff was very busy. I found that despite all the guests they were so helpful and friendly. Sonia and Elizabeth at the front desk helped me with all my business needs as well as finding us places to eat. They have a free shuttle to the downtown area, the rates are decent, plenty of parking and fitness center opens at 5:30. Overall very positive experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Keys_Hospitality, General Manager at Ramada Denver Downtown, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you Katie for your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Ramada Denver Downtown. It was a delight to hear that you had a pleasant experience during a busy time at our hotel. We are very proud of Elizabeth and Sonia and believe they are a true representative of the service culture we have built at the Ramada. Your review will be shared with our staff and we look forward to providing another positive experience for you in the future.
Kind Regards
Laura Ramos

Been to Ramada Denver Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Denver Downtown

Address: 1150 East Colfax, Denver, CO 80218
Location: United States > Colorado > Denver
Ranked #82 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Denver Downtown 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Downtown Denver Hotel Denver
Ramada Inn Denver
Ramada Downtown Denver

If you own or manage Ramada Denver Downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.