I like the Westin and most of the whole Starwood brand, but I certainly expected a bit more for the very steep price of $299 per night. Getting charged $11 for in room internet service was cheesy at best. The room was not all that large, and the usual bathrobe was nowhere to be found. Not much to eat - just a Starbucks in the basement/ground floor. The soap was a thin bar wrapped in cheap plastic - I certainly miss the Heavenly Soap that used to be wrapped in foil.
What else - not enough towels, plenty of noise, not much of a view from the 6th floor. Don't get me wrong, its certainly a step up from the Motel 6. Can't beat the beds, nice work area, good temperature control, efficient check in, etc.
But, for $300 a night in Denver, I'm expecting a lot more.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Denver Downtown Hotel
- The Westin Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Westin Tabor Center
- Westin Hotel Denver
- Westin Denver
- Denver Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Denver Downtown Hotel is a four-diamond hotel located in the Tabor Center, located near the famous 16th Street Mall, Colorado's leading tourist destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.