I've stayed at this hotel many times for business but haven't gotten around to reviewing it yet. I probably do 30-50 hotel nights in any given year so I'm likely more particular than most:
1) Excellent location walking distance to LoDo, Larimer Square, and 16th St. Mall
2) Good views on upper floors, especially those facing West.
3) Good beds and relatively recent room upgrades.
1) Small Lobby; limited seating. There are ongoing renovations at the hotel which may make it better but it probably isn't the best place for a business meeting as it stands now.
2) Smaller bathrooms by most Westin standards but fairly well appointed. Not a huge issue for business traveler. More of an issue for leisure travelers
3) I had a room with a connecting door one time and the soundproofing between the interconnecting rooms is horrible. Request a room without an interconnecting door
I have not used the fitness facilities here so I cannot comment on those. The last time I tried they were under construction and the hotel offered my free passes to the Denver Athletic Club, which was phenomenal.
My overall opinion is that it is a perfectly adequate hotel in a good location. Worth staying at if you are trying to log SPG points or if you can get a good rate and value the location close to the "happening" part of Downtown Denver. There are better hotels in Denver if you value a luxury hotel experience.