“Parade of Lights Jammie package” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #23 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Lakewood, Colorado
“Parade of Lights Jammie package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We booked the Parade of lights jammie packge and had the best time ever. It all started with the friendly valet staff helping unload us at the door. Check in was just as nice. We were handed an envelope with the vouchers and directions we needed for the events of the weekend. Everything was seamless. Hot chocolate and cookies, tickets to the grand stand, Christmas movie and snacks and Santa and Blitzen in the morning. We had 4 children and 4 adults in our party and everybody walked away from the weekend with big smiles. This is definitely the start of a new tradition for our family.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a downtown facing view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed in this hotel on more that one occasion and always was happy with the room and staff here. The rooms are generally a really good size and very clean.
The restaurant is pretty good also. It is a good location for the city and handy for parking also.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Collins, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice over the past year. I booked it initially to go to a Rockies game and it was very reasonably priced for a nice hotel. The hotel exceeded my expectation. Very large room with large tub/shower. The rooftop pool was a fun add on. The staff was exceptionally friendly on both occasions, and on the second visit for a Bronco game I arrived earlier than check in. Not only did I get my room immediately, I was upgraded to a suite! This hotel is not super centrally located, but it is an easy walk to 16th st mall. There is also a B Cycle station one block away so you can rent a bike and pedal anywhere!

Room Tip: I actually prefer the regular room to the suite because the BR is larger and bathroom is en suite...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Eindhoven, Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

One of the best hotel experiences we've ever had. Warwich is near the centre of Denver, and gives the feeling was of a quiet, intimate hotel. It has a friendly and helpful staff.
The room is huge with two big very comfortable beds, flat screen TV, balcony, and nice big bathroom. Good breakfast buffet.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Valley Springs, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed in th Warwick for 3 nights. Chose it bec. it was close to my work-related meeting location. Room was clean, large, and spacious, so I could spread out. Room had 3 phones, including one in the bathroom! Very friendly and helpful staff, and the hotel even has door staff that open the door for you as you enter or exit. Staff called me every morning on time for my wake-up call. Fast and free wireless in my room. Another guest told me he didn't have free wireless, so maybe I got lucky. My 7th floor room had a small balcony, which was cool, as I could see part of Denver. Shower was excellent, as was the water quality. Very elegant hotel interior.

Queen bed was too soft, so I sank into it (and I only weigh 140 pounds) and didn't sleep well any night. I need a firm bed to sleep on. Randolph's Restaurant in the hotel was a bit expensive, and I only found 1 meal I coud eat (a pasta dish) on the short dinner menu. Pasta was excellent, though. I ate at a nearby McDonald's one night just to save money and because I didn't want pasta again. (I had walked several blocks around the hotel, but all the eatery places loked like or were actual bars, were very crowded, and had lots of smokers congregated outside, so I didn't go in these places and went to McD's instead.) Business Center only had 2 computers for a large hotel, and the printer didn't work once, was out of paper another time, and was out of toner another time. Large flat screen TV was nice, but channel surfing was difficult bec. I wasn't familiar with the local channel and wanted to see the TV Channel Guide, so I had to click the remote several times to get to that Guide channel. Small outdoor pool on the top floor. I felt the water; it was somewhat heated, which seems a bit wasteful since it was mid-November.

Overall, it's a very nice hotel; I just wish I had a firmer bed.

Ridgway, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We spent three nights at the Warwick Denver Hotel traveling on business. The Warwick is an older hotel on the edge of downtown Denver. The location is walking distance (that is to say, within several blocks--so not everyone's idea of walking distance) to the convention center, Coors Field, the Denver Art Museum, and loads of great restaurants. The hotel, while a bit out of date, has been well maintained. The rooms are large and have firm, new beds. Our room, which was very reasonably priced, had a balcony and a wonderful city view. One evening, we sat out on our balcony to watch the sunset as we polished off a bottle of wine left over from dinner the night before.
What really got my attention was the staff. They went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. And each day our room was made up perfectly. We do a lot of travel and frequently stay at luxury hotels, but the staff here beat some pretty swanky joints hands down!

Room Tip: Make sure you get a city view.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I wish we could have stayed longer. All the staff are exceptionally helpful. All the rooms are big, light, and have balconies. The breakfast buffet (complementary with our room) is unusually good: thick cut bacon, English sausages, meusli with fresh fruit, nuts, and fresh berries; the coffee is served to the table in an individual thermos carafe. We went for a swim (in November) in the rooftop outdoor pool: lovely views of the entire city, towels and bathrobes available. And all this within walking distance of the main downtown hotels, for less than we would have had to stay at our conference hotel. I felt like we were cheating!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Warwick Denver Hotel? Share your experiences!