“Great!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 149 Hotels in Denver
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great hotel outside of Denver. Great food options near by--and hotel is well kept. We stayed here while we went skiing in Winter Park, and out in Denver for NYE...fun place! The drive to DT Denver was not too bad either..parking can be a little bit of a problem, but that was OK.

Room Tip: had a view overlooking the city..which was nice
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton. Denver is definitely a beautiful city and with the mountains near by, makes it an even more beautiful landscape. I'm glad you were able to explore Winter Park and stay at our property. We hope to see you in the near future! Thank you again!

Amber Mansfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Latrobe, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The heated outdoor pool was the highlight of my stay! The new fitness center was also wonderful (although I had to report the center was out of towels and drinking cups for water). Loved the sleep number bed! Breakfast in the hotel was good. Coffee is available in the room and in the lobby in the morning (I heard as early as 4 am for early morning travellers) and was good quality and strong. All the things that are important to me were taken care of. Housekeeping was pretty good, although a little more care to remove toothpaste splashes on the mirror frame and walls could be taken. It was quite busy when we got here and could not get into the room until a little after 4:00.

Room Tip: Sounds from the people in the lobby restaurant/bar wafts up the open central corridor so higher floo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review from your most recent stay at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton! I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed the pool and the brand new fitness center. I'm glad to hear the important things to you were taken care of during your visit. We take great pride knowing you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to get our guests into their rooms as quickly as possible but unfortunately, during the busy times, that's not always possible and we do thank you for your patience and understanding. Hopefully the next time you are in town, we will see you again! Thank you!

Sioux Falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while moving our daughter from SD to Denver. It was a great location, older hotel but updated nicely. Older properties usually mean larger rooms and this was true here too. Had a great view of the mountains. Far enough from downtown to avoid congestion but still close enough to drive to to eat in the evenings. Staff friendly and efficient. We would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton. Hopefully your daughter's move went well! I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team including our friendly and efficient staff, convenient location for all of your leisurely needs, and view of the Rocky Mountains from your hotel room. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The rooms are a nice size with comfortable beds. The bathrooms are a bit small, but clean. We stayed here during the Western Stock Show and were very pleased with the timeliness of the shuttles to the show each day and to the airport on our last day. We had some minor issues with the breakfast buffet, but good food and service for supper in the bar area. The staff is very service oriented and did a great job in helping us to communicate with other members of our party, to find the best pizza places nearby and to line up shuttles. Having a guest laundry area was also a big plus when attending a cattle show! We will definitely plan to stay at this hotel again for next year's stock show.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review about your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton. We are so glad that your chose our hotel for your visit to Denver during the National Western Stock Show. It is, by far, our favorite time of year! I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team and please know that we look forward to welcoming you back in 2014!

San Diego, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice, both times having problems. This time, there were a lot of problems with billing and the front desk, they seem very disorganized. There was a very foul odor throughout the lobby, very strong and unpleasant. The breakfast buffet is decent, and the people working in the restaurant are very nice. They don't seem to acknowledge platinum members, which is odd for Holiday Inn.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations during your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton. Please know that I have brought your comments and concerns to the attention of my entire team, so they can be further researched and addressed appropriately. I would greatly appreciate it if you could go into a little more detail about your experience with us. Please feel free to contact me at amber.mansfield@histapleton.com.

We take great pride in the service we provide our guests, so I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Julesburg, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I had realized after I was 2 hours away from denver that I left my brand new phone and charger in my room. I called and the house keeping staff droped what they were doing and went to look for it right away. They found it and Offered to ship it to me, and I recieved it 2 days later. I will forever be grateful! Staff in the breakfast area were very helpful and always made sure that my kids and I had full drinks and had plenty to eat. plus KIDS EAT FREE! Who dosent love that?

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review on your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton! I am so pleased to hear that we were able to retrieve your cell phone charger and get it to you in such a timely manner. Our Executive Housekeeper is extremely organized and makes it a point to get our guests their lost items back. Also, please know that I will pass along your comments to our entire team regarding the fact that you enjoyed and appreciated the helpfulness of our food and beverage staff. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future!

Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I just returned from a 6 night stay at the Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton. The hotel is older, but nicely updated. The service was definitely above average.

Room: My room was clean and comfortable, with a sleep number bed and large flat screen tv. My only complaints: the bathroom is on the smallish side and lacked vanity space as it is equipped with a pedestal sink and the bathtub, which appears to be an original fixture, is small and has a rough bottom surface. Housekeeping does a nice job of keeping the room clean and stocked with towels, etc...

Airport Shuttle: Great airport shuttle. Made my trip to and from the airport a breeze.

Restaurant/Bar: Good food and drinks, both reasonably priced. Excellent service from the restaurant/bar staff.

Gym: Loved the new gym. Several cardio machines with personal tv's. Stocked with water, fresh fruit and towels. Nice!

Check In/Out: Wonderful service from front desk staff. They were friendly and FAST! I'll bet I checked in and out in less than 3 minutes.

I'd stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ALMansfield, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Wow! Thank you for writing such a fantastic review on your most recent experience with us at the Holiday Inn Denver East Stapleton! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us such wonderful feedback. I will certainly pass along your comments to our entire team, including that you found convenience in our complimentary shuttle to and from the airport, that our food and beverage and front desk staff provided excellent customer service, and that you enjoyed our brand new (and improved) workout facility. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the new future!

Amber Mansfield

Been to Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton? Share your experiences!