My husband and I checked in on Christmas day yesterday. Everyone was very chipper. They even upgraded us to a nicer room. We opened the door and it was gorgeous! The flat screen had great picture, and the free internet is actually okay (I was worried about it from previous reviews, it works FINE).
The swimming pool is pleasantly warm, not a lot of people, and open till 11 for a light night dip the hubby and I enjoyed very much. Hot tub has great jets, and the gym is clean and nice to be in.
the bar has an awesome happy hour with 3$ beers and half off of their appetizers in the afternoon so that was a plus. its very posh and upscale , and still quite affordable in my opinion.
the only thing I did not like was that we had to pay 10$ a day for parking and the breakfast buffet is 18$ a person, which I felt, was too pricey. we went to IHOP up the street ;)
We really enjoyed our stay. it was quiet. peaceful, and everything we were looking for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel, featuring a 12-story atrium lobby with sleek modern guestrooms and public spaces with lots of natural light, and designed with warm wood and stonework details complementing Colorado's organic landscape. Just a short distance from both downtown and Denver International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Denver