“HR Denver Tech” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Diego, California, United States
“HR Denver Tech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Great hotel with great accommodations. My room on the 11th floor provided the quietness I needed. firther, the room was clean and neat. Staff helpful and friendly. I attended a conference and the setups in conference rooms were adequate.
Just wish there were more choices of restaurants.

Room Tip: Request the kind of room you want when you make reservations.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HyattTechCenter, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Genepm,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. I am very pleased we earned your 5 star rating. Thank you again and we look forward to another visit in the near future.

In Hospitality,

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Sunnyvale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center. It was easy to walk to local restaurants and the Hertz desk was in the hotel making rental car pick-up a breeze (and lots cheaper than at the airport). The front desk folks were very helpful. The room was beautiful and quiet.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear JoyceSz_12,

Thank you for your 5 star review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and the customer service from the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest soon.

All the best!

Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I checked in after a long flight around 10PM. The room was a direct bill to a local office park company and was to include parking. After being checked in by the unfriendly and inattentive desk clerk, I proceeded to my room. The room is ok with the look of a recent remodel. I awoke early for a business meeting to find a $10 bill for parking under my door. After waiting for several minutes, a gentleman at the front desk apologized for the charge as it was to be included with my direct bill rate. To my surprise a week later, the entire bill was charged to my "incidentals" credit card. It takes valuable time to correct these mistakes and, frankly, reflects poorly on the Hyatt brand. Let's hope this gets corrected without multiple calls.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Franky752013,

My sincere apologies for the errors in your bill and the subsequent time and frustration I am sure it caused. As a frequently traveler myself, I can certainly empathize with your situation as I myself have had the same experience and frustrations. Rest assured, I have sat with our Guest Reception manager and reviewed not only billing the error but also the comment in regards to your arrival experience.

I do hope the errors will not prevent you from staying with us again in the future.

Regards,

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the significant renovation at this hotel, virtually nothing was left unturned from service to the physical property. The restaurant is much better than it used to be, the food quality is better, the rooms have been upgraded and are clean and have plenty of plugs for all of your iDevices. Parking is a breeze and is inside, a nice amenity since we got hammered with snow last night unexpectedly. Overall, you will not be disappointed. I will be back again next time I'm in the DTC for business.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear BillySOS,

Thank you for taking the time to share you recent experience. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed you stay and found the amenities and the food to exceed your satisfaction. We look forward to having you back as our guest soon.

All the best,

Hotel Manager

Been to Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!