Recently stayed at the Grand Hyatt downtown Denver. Very nice hotel. No issues at all. Here are some of the highlights:
-Beds awesome. Super comfortable
-Clean, very clean and modern
-Love the check in. No traditional counter. Great customer service. the hotel sent emails about the stay prior in order to make the stay comfortable
-Location downtown is nice. Close to tons of good restaurants
- Fairly pricey, but it is nice, very nice. I didn't feel ripped off at the price at all, but it is still expensive to stay here. It is not the Hyatt Place for a reason!
I would highly recommend this place. I'm pretty stingy on 5 stars. Probably would have given 5 star -- but I like to take the location into consideration for 5 stars. Downtown Denver isn't exactly the WOW factor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Diamond AAA award winning Grand Hyatt Denver is in the heart of the Mile High City's business district. Complete with a host of comforts, each spacious accommodation, one of the region's largest, features the Hyatt Grand Bed, free 24 hour fitness facility, indoor pool, room service around the clock, well-lit work stations and high-speed internet access. Reminiscent of the Colorado Rockies, a sandstone fireplace provides a warm welcome for arriving guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Hyatt Denver Downtown
- Denver Hyatt