“COMFORTABLE AND GOOD PLACE TO STAY” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #121 of 147 hotels in Denver
Denver, Colorado
“COMFORTABLE AND GOOD PLACE TO STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Ashley Lovato Willhoite

I stayed at the Howard
Johnson a few times, and few days at a time. I enjoy my stay everytime. Debra the manager is awsome always so friendly everytime i check in. When i do stay a couple days at a time housekeeping is always so helpfull... The beds are compfortable i could sleep all day!! I always stay here when iam in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

80 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Boone, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We had decided to stay there after not being able to find much. After one night we did not stay another. Did not feel safe for a family. Exterior doors did not have any sort of security. It is not kept up at all one of the most run down places I have ever stayed at. I expected more of national chain.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ben G, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Denver, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am so sorry you did not feel safe at the hotel. We are currently making new improvements to this location. I hope you will attempt us again! We would love to have you back for a new experience!
Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I checked into the Hotel expecting a Howard Johnson's to be OK. It was disgusting. Holes in the wall, grout and caulking moldy and falling apart. The exterior entry door was broken and askew. And, the non-smoking room wreaked of smoke. As soon as I walked in I walked out and told the managers that I would not be staying in the room and that I needed them to refund my money. They refused... Now understand I walked into the room and out - not even 5 minutes. I still refused to stay there as it is truly disgusting. DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE!

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I am truely sorry for your horrible expierence at our hotel. We are making some changes and new improvements. If you have not spoke with a manager please call, we would love to speak with you. I hope that you will try us again in the future, and change your mind about the hotel.

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Denver? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn Denver

Address: 4765 Federal Boulevard, Denver, CO 80211
Location: United States > Colorado > Denver
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #121 of 147 hotels in Denver
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Howard Johnson Inn Denver 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Denver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Denver
Howard Johnson Hotel Denver

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn Denver, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.