“BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

You added The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel to your Saves list
The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1405 Curtis St, Denver, CO 80202 (Formerly Executive Tower Hotel) (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast & WiFi
Ranked #35 of 149 Hotels in Denver
Denver, Colorado
“BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Kudos to the hotel customer service. My husband and I were very impressed with the hotel. Specially with all the Hotel staff. Starting with the extremely helpful reservationist Nicki, the staff at the reception desk and the personable and friendly valet service Nick and Elliott. I will definitely come back and I will highly recommend The Curtis Denver - Double Tree by Hilton Hotel.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are larger.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

If you're visiting Denver this is a great option. You'll get all the typical expectations of a Hilton/Double Tree but with some quirky fun. The rooms are your standard rooms and suites; clean and comfortable. But the themed floors make it a little more fun, especially if it's a family visit. I was fortunate to have gotten a themed corner suite on the sci floor and the room was decorated floor to ceiling in Star Trek. Buy chance I happened to be a huge dork so I loved it, even though I'm a Star Wars fan. Everything from the walls to the memorabilia in the room was themed (yes there is a phaser and tribbles in suite!).

A lot of fun and nicely located from things to do in the city from arts and plays to a short walk or taxi to Coors Field. Worth a stay!

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I really enjoyed my stay here, overall. The hotel is cool with a funky vibe and a great lobby bar/restaurant. The staff was excellent in accommodating my early check-in request.

I wish I could have looked at my room prior to check in. I found it to be very small. If I was staying for more than one night, I would have wanted to change rooms. I had an issue with the heat/ventilation in the room-I could never get it right. Again-if I was staying for a longer period, I would have addressed it.

The location is awesome-Starbucks around the Corner-Sam's-a great little diner-just half a block away. Close to arts center and 16th Street mall.

Would definitely stay again-just be more selective in my choice of rooms.

Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
AndrewFunt, Manager at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for your great review, Jeff. I am so glad you were able to enjoy so many of the great aspects and services we have here at the Curtis. I apologize that you ended up in one of our uniquely smaller rooms. While we are newly remodeled, the buidling is older and offers many sizes and shapes to the rooms. We have some wonderful corner rooms with great mountain and city views, as well as some really nice larger rooms for families, and even some fun suites, like the Kiss Suite or Spice Girls!.

Contact me directly on your next trip to Denver and we'll make sure you experience the room of your first choice. Thank you again for your feedback and your valuable business.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

The hotel was nice, beds were cozy, employees were polite.... The elevators were super slow! We are Hilton gold members so the breakfast buffet was free, it typically costs 18.00. The food was good, but not 18.00 dollars good. They packed up the buffet at 10am which seemed kind of early especially on New Years day. We also arrived to eat at 9:30 and they didn't warn us the buffet was done in 30 minutes. Our friends ordered off the menu and their food took forever to come and the servers were really slow. Overall decent stay, would stay again.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Good morning, Patch;

Thank you for the review of your experience during your stay. I apologize that your breakfast experience was not as great as the rest of your time with us. I'm glad you found the bed cozy and staff friendly; I will be sure to get with our restaurant team to ensure we learn from your important comments.

We appreciate your business and feedback and look forward to having you back with us real soon.
Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Great location downtown. Unique throw-back decor with modern flare. Clean. Very friendly staff. Modern fitness room. Great breakfast. Starbucks right around the corner. I will definately be returning if I go back to Denver.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Good morning, Wendy;

Funky, modern, unique, clean, friendly... Thank you so much for the incredibly kind review. You not only really seemed to enjoy your stay but you nailed us perfectly in your descriptions!

Thank you for your valuable business and please come back soon!
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The location of this hotel is its best feature. Walking distance to all downtown areas, close to Performing Arts Complex and Larimer Square. There aren't many amenities, no spa, tiny lobby, etc. There is a bar/restaurant connected to the hotel. The rooms are decent, but nothing special. They have "themed" floors which I didn't really get. Valet service was good, it's a decent place to stay if location is your priority.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
AndrewFunt, Manager at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Good morning, Katherine;

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your helpful comments. Many of our guests enjoy our great location. Our pop culture and themed floors are not always for everyone, but we hope you enjoyed our excellent service and many other amenities we provide.

We appreciate your business. Thank you!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The valet area is tight, but their service is great. Elliott went out of his way to assist us. He even went down to our car to retrieve our cell phone and brought it to us in the restaurant. Awesome service!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for the great review, Sean. Our valet team is indeed tops in the city and Elliott is a definite star for us.

Be safe in your travels and come back to the Curtis real soon. We appreciate your business!

Been to The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!