“Very Nice Room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

You added The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel to your Saves list
The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1405 Curtis St, Denver, CO 80202 (Formerly Executive Tower Hotel) (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Dinner & Parking
Ranked #35 of 148 Hotels in Denver
New York City, New York
“Very Nice Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great hotel with friendly staff. Clean rooms, nice comfortable beds. A variety of guests which makes for great people watching. With in walking distance of many great places - we were there for the Film Festival.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I am back at the Curtis, I discovered it on a business trip and am now bringing my husband here for a weekend. This hotel is great, and the service and staff are wonderful. I love the vibe. Each floor has a different theme and it is fun.

The location downtown is incredible. We walked to the Christkindl Markt (German Christmas Market), and enjoyed the stalls and drank some gluhwein and sang german songs. For dinner we walked to a local restaurant.

They serve a great breakfast.

This hotel is a winner, pick it and you will be happy.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I am one of those very picky people, the hard to please. My boyfriend once asked me if I've ever liked any hotel that we have stayed at, and my answer is yes of course I have enjoyed some of them. The Curtis hotel in downtown denver is one of those rare hotels where you not only get a unique experience but you also get a great room and an excellent staff to boot! We stayed from Thursday to Monday on our first ever trio to Denver and The Curtis was in a perfect location for us right in the middle of everything! The first room we were given is not what we paid for so we called down and they very quickly fixed the situation and moved us to the room we booked, the manager even came meet us to give us our new keys to our correct room. About 15 mins after getting to our room she sent us a welcome basket containing 2 snacks and 2 sodas which was an extremely nice gesture! (Which we enjoyed very much!) We had a great time and on Saturday I somehow dropped my hat, a panda beanie that I adored! We called down and spoke to someone in lost and found and got a call the next day they had found it! They called me a cab and also gave me directions to help me navigate this new city I was exploring! The staff was amazing to say the least! Tonight makes one week since my last night there and as I finished up the laundry from our vacation I realized that I left my favorite night pants in my room! I knew I had to have left them there so I called the hotel they transfered me to James in Lost and found and he looked through his records and found them! They are being sent back to me via FedEx. I am beyond greatful for this and for my amazing stay at your beautiful hotel! We are planning a summer trip back to denver because we both loved the city so much and we will most definitely be staying at the curtis again! ***also the curtis is located only a few blocks away from a diner called Sam's No. 3 I highly recommend checking them out I had the best french toast I've ever had in my life there!!!***

• Stayed November 2014
Las Vegas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I loved this hotel. It was right in the center of where I needed to be and the staff was so friendly. Some of the guys on staff are attractive to look at as well as some of the gals. They gave me a warm and chewy cookie on chk in that I was able to go back and get when I called for uBer. My driver loved it! My boyfriend and I were always out and about so taking the elevators were easy and every floor spoke to you! It was bizarre but cool. Def a convo starter in the passage. I would stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

AndrewFunt, Manager at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Hi Philip N,

Thank you so much for the great feedback and for choosing the Curtis for you trip to Denver. We appreciate the shout out for our staff and our always delicious cookies. We look forward to your next visit to Denver!

Longmont, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I only stayed one night but I felt there was some amount of service information missing. I would expect that room service information would be provided at check-in, even if it's just basic hours of service. Also, their signature cookie wasn't available at check-in, as advertised. The elevatators are incredibly small, too. Much too small for the crowd at check-out time. We had to wait for ten minutes for two elevators to go arrive and each was too full for us to ride. I think the biggest problem I had, though, was that there was a crack in the floor of the shower in my room that, though it had been sealed, worried me a little. I have a hard time taking a relaxing shower if I'm afraid of damaging the floor. The staff I did interact with were polite and helpful and the themes were fun but, overall, it was kind of stressful.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Hi Amy B,

Thanks so much for your feedback and I'm so sorry about the few areas we fell short in. I will let you know that all of our showers are being remodeled so there will be no more issues with cracks or possibility of damage any further. We would love to have you come back again for another opportunity to serve you.

Until then, Stay Happy!
Park City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed on "pedal to the metal" floor (top floor room right off the elevator) but had to move rooms because of some mechanical noise above the room which would have drove me bonkers all night and the front desk met up on the "dance" floor with room keys to another room. Walking distance from all the great bars and places to eat downtown, small rooms but sufficient, parking is a little expensive, but overall I have enjoyed my multiple stays at the Curtis in downtown Denver. Good place to stay right smack downtown Denver on business.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Dear willicarj,

Thanks so much for returning to us for another visit and for taking some time to put a review up for us as well. I agree that we're in a great location to enjoy all that Denver has to offer. So sorry about the loud noise but I'm glad we got you moved to another floor. See you again soon!

Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very nice accomodations! Each floor has a different theme. My floor was the music floor. Meeting rooms were nice and the service was excellent. Hotel is near many restaurants and shopping areas. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Hey Mike P,

So glad you got to stay up on the "mad about music" floor, that one's always a fan favorite. Thanks so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Stay Happy!

Been to The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!