“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Spring, Texas
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is a diamond in the ruff. It may not look new, but the rooms and service is outstanding. We have stayed at many 4 to 5 stars hotels, so I was a little hesitent on staying at a 3 star hotel. I really enjoued my stay, it was awesome and I will return!

Room Tip: It saids that you can print from your room and retrieve your printout in the business center with a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We have been staying at various Embassy Suites for the past 25 years and have come to truly appreciate the service and accomodations they provide. Whether traveling as a couple or family or with friends we always feel confident that we will be well cared for. You have been our safe haven on the road. Keep up the great work.

Room Tip: We have always prefered upper floors
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Fork Union, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed here as part of a school trip. Our group, two chaperones and six high school students, arrived on a Saturday for an overnight stay before a flight home on Sunday. While en route to Denver, we received notification of a winter storm heading to Denver. I tried to call this hotel (HORRIBLE phone experience - sounds like a personal voicemail, very confusing, and no one answered the repeated calls), and cancel our reservation so we could find something closer to the airport. By the time we arrived, it was just after 4pm, and I was told, even with those circumstances, I could not cancel the reservation without full penalty. Then I was given rooms on various floors, nowhere near each other, and told the hotel was sold out and had no other option.
Why people let their children run amuck in Embassy Suites hotels is beyond me, and why hotel staff allow this to happen is worse. We ended up having to stay an extra night because of the storm, and the whole time we were there, children of all ages were tearing through the hotel. Another guest mentioned to us that he had to loudly admonish children at breakfast because no one else was doing a thing about it. We were put next to the elevators, which exposed us to a lot of trampling from people running down the hallways during the whole stay. My colleague also had to go to the room above us and ask them to keep their children from pounding on the floor (our ceiling) so we could get some sleep.
The property is nice, the rooms are good (although I would agree with an earlier review about the TVs), and the breakfast staff and cleaning crew are very good at their jobs and customer service. The front desk, however, needs to learn some compassion skills.
As a Hilton Hhonors Gold member (which was never acknowledged by the front desk staff), I am not satisfied with my experience at this hotel. The poor and indifferent customer service I received overshadows the quality of the property.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are best - LOUD family with small children on floor above us made for a rough sleep...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
sturbow, General Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Southeast, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
James B,
Thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay. I sincerely apologize that you received poor customer service and were not satisfied with your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noisy hallways and neighboring guests. I assure you that the hotel does not “allow this to happen” but we do rely on our guests to take care of their own families and we are happy to address any concerns such as children running or a noisy TV that are brought to our attention. I will certainly share your experience with our team as we always strive to improve and provide exceptional customer service.

I am happy to hear that the breakfast staff and cleaning crew provided you with the level of service and the experience that we hope to provide in all aspects of your stay. I am also sorry that you were unhappy with our cancellation policy and that we were unable to place all of your rooms together. We try our hardest to accommodate that request but unfortunately it is not always possible. If you would like to contact me in person, I am happy to discuss this further and figure out a way to make this right for you.
Thank you again for your comments and we hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Commerce City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay. We had a couples retreat at the hotel and it was a delight. The rooms are beautiful and spacious and the hotel lobby is absolutely gorgeous! The staff is friendly and kind. I would stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
sturbow, General Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Southeast, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Ruth S,

Thank you for your very kind comments. We take great pride in the amenities and customer service that we provide to all of the guests that stay at our hotel! I will be sure to share all of your comments with our entire team. We would love to become your "home away from home!”

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Had a great stay enjoyed a nice bath and breakfast... left my wedding ring and mothers ring in the room and when I went back to get it hours later, it was there waiting for me at the front desk! Very thankful for honest people, great staff! We will always stay with them!

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Thankyouvrymuch,

Thank YOU very much for your great comments about your stay. All too often our Suitekeepers are blamed (and not apologized to when the items are found) and never recognized when items go missing. I can honestly say in my 5 years here we have never had a problem with items missing in our hotel. Our Suitekeepers (and those at most hotels) are some of the most honest people you will come across. Thank you for recognizing this and most importantly for sharing your experience. We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Denver.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is an older Embassy Suites facility; the outside appearance and location lack strong "street appeal", but this facility is well maintained. The staff are VERY GOOD, responsive and accomodating. This Denver SE location is very convenient and provided a most pleasant family "stay-cation" with our grandchildren.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Francine F

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We work very hard to maintain this facility and to provide superior customer service and attention. Thank you for noticing and for sharing. We appreciate it.

Belpre, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice and unique this hotel is, especially since it was reasonably priced, unlike those a few miles down the road. It is obvious that the lobby and common areas are taken good care of. Beautiful design, landscaping and clean. The staff is very nice and helpful. The rooms are designed wonderfully with the suite bedroom with closing door and extra sinks. They do need some attention. Mind you I don't care about the age of furnishings provided they're in good condition, look nice, are clean and do the job. Mostly they are but a few exceptions. The chairs at the desk (btw, love having 3 chairs and the desk) are falling apart some. The blanket left for the fold out couch was worn badly and had a hair on it. Avoided using. The TV could use more channel options. I was planning to watch a TV show one evening but AMC was not an option and indeed there were few "regular channel" options. Not used to having to pay extra for internet service in Hilton properties (but with that was still the better deal). The breakfast is the best I've ever had included with a room.

Room Tip: General tip: Get to breakfast on time. At 9:05 they are grabbing things as you reach for them.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Embassy Suites Denver - Southeast? Share your experiences!