i'm expecting a good stay at Sheraton. but so far i'm not impressed.
1. When checking in, i was let go with a key and a room number, only to find the key didn't work after a long walk to my room; there happened to be some housekeeping ladies down the hall, i said 'excuse me' and tried to get help from them. but they turned away. not sure if i didn't speak loud enough or they just didn't care; so i returned to the reception (again, a long walk), it turned out i wasn't checked in at all in the first place. what a shame! I was given a drink coupon, which helped a bit;
2. I checked the emergency evacuation plan on the back of the door. The floor map, the core of the plan, was barely readable! It was just too small!
3. The internet is a pain. I bought time for the internet ($14 per day for high-speed internet). i used it on my laptop. Then when i tried to use it on my iPhone, the system gave some message which i had no idea what to do. I was lost and had to call the helpline to get the problem solved. Come on, it's just an internet! Even a cheap motel can do it better than here.
OK. I'll explore more and keep updating... Hope at last I'll have a memorable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Denver
- Adams Mark Denver
- Adamsmark Denver
- Denver Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel is centrally located in Denver's financial and business districts, surrounded by fantastic shopping, microbreweries, restaurants, and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.