“Very nice” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4411 Peoria St., Denver, CO 80239-4817   |
Ranked #84 of 148 Hotels in Denver
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Great rooms great price. Staff was awesome. I wanted to move in. My only complaint was how far we had to walk to our room. Our key didn't work on any of the doors. We had to lug 5 kids all the way to one end of the hotel with luggage for 7. The stay was great. I will stay here again. Free breakfast in the restaurant every morning. Beds ultra comfy better then home.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Hotel was recently renovated - every room is a suite. The room was large and well appointed (although the room had an old tube TV) with a very comfortable bed and nice linens. Every room has a fairly large private outdoor balcony. I found a coupon for $54 in a travel guide - I would have expected to pay twice that amount for this room. I ate at the on property restaurant twice - food was very good albeit overpriced.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Stone Mountain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This hotel is awesome. When I lived in Denver I went just once a month for the quality, comfort, breakfast and peace of mine. I will be back in Denver in about 2 weeks. for 4 days. January 2013, See you then Timbers. I do think you should Manicure you court yard. I wish I could take your bed with me(That is my most comortable spot in the apartment(room). Everything else is great also. No complaints at all. O yeah a swimming pool would set it off perfectly.

Room Tip: Just go for the suite with the full kitchen. It's an apartment
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dodge Center, Minnesota, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We missed United flight from Denver to Idaho Falls due to airline delays, so United put us up in The Timbers Hotel for a night until we could fly out the next day. We were not able to get our luggage so we didn't have any toiletries with us. The person working the front desk was extremely helpful and accomodating. She provided us with whatever the hotel had on hand and made us aware of a convenience store that was within walking distance.

The room itself was a suite. Very roomy living/kitchen area and a seperate bedroom with two queens beds. The accomodations were fairly comfortable but well worn. The bed linens and pillows were clean though, as was most everything else. Only the carpeting seemed a bit dirty - could have simply been old too.

The shuttle service to and from the airport was prompt and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This hotel was great - our suite was huge, had 2 private balconies, comfortable beds, a full kitchen, and dramatic vaulted ceilings. I read quite a few negative comments... I will agree that The Timbers could benefit from a new line of sofas throughout the hotel, and the courtyard landscaping should look a little better. My only real complaint is the shower pressure... I literally had the ice bucket in the tub with me to assist in washing my hair quicker... not good.
HOWEVER, water pressure aside, I would definitely stay here again. The value of this hotel is incredible, we had family members staying at other hotels within a 2-mile radius and their jaw dropped when they saw the size and amenities of our room compared to their big-buck standard double queen rooms. The free continental breakfast is AWESOME as well.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms have fantastic vaulted ceilings!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Rory S, Manager at The Timbers Hotel, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you very much for your review! We will definitely take your feedback and improve wherever we can in those areas. We hope to see you again soon and thank you for choosing The Timbers we will see you soon!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The accommodations were comfortable - nothing fancy, not terribly great but not bad for an overnight business stay. I am not sure I would stay there again but it definitely hit high on the value scale.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Rory S, Manager at The Timbers Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate any feedback and we apologize that your stay was not wonderful. We would Love to have you back again soon and have the opportunity to make your next stay with us Extraordinary.
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I recently had the opportunity to visit Denver and stayed at The Timbers Hotel. After my experiences with this property, I can easily say that this will be my hotel of choice whenever I return to Denver. The property and rooms are clean, well furnished, reasonably sound proofed and priced in a very reasonable range. The staff is polite, professional, and did everything in their power to not only accommodate me, but went out of their way on several occasions to assure that my visit here was excellent. I travel a great deal professionally and cannot think of a place that has done so much for me at such a reasonable price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Rory S, Manager at The Timbers Hotel, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town!

Been to The Timbers Hotel? Share your experiences!