“Beautiful room and friendly innkeeper” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Capitol Hill Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Denver
Capitol Hill Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn
You added Capitol Hill Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn to your Saves list
Free Parking, 1207 Pennsylvania Street, Denver, CO 80203   |
Special Offer
5280 Dinner Package
Ranked #1 of 9 Denver B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful room and friendly innkeeper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2006

My husband and I stayed at the Capitol Hill Mansion in Denver for one night in March 2006. We stayed in the Forget-me-not room which we found to be more spacious and beautifully decorated than we expected. In the morning we went downstairs to a big delicious breakfast. The innkeeper Carl is so friendly and is an excellent cook. We would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2004

Stayed here on August 12 in the Pasqueflower Room. Beautiful building, swimming pool size bathtub, awesome breakfast (french toast and baked apple dish). Everything in the room was immaculate. The innkeepers were two of the nicest guys my wife and I met on our honeymoon. Jay even carried my wife's 60lb suitcase up to the third floor. There were no noise problems. We both slept perfectly fine.

Stay in the Pasqueflower Room(or any of the other ones for that matter). You won't be disappointed. I'd recommend this B&B to anyone.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2003

My wife and I chose the Capitol Hill Mansion for our special anniversary celebration. We chose it for 2 reasons, their excellent downtown location and the luxurious rooms dpeitcted on their website.
We do have to say the website does not do justice to this inn, it is absolutley gorgeous. The innkeepers were warm and welcoming and catered to our every need. The breakfasts were our of this world. Definitely try their Creme Brulee French Toast it is to die for. We bought a romance package that included a carriage ride to downtown dinner. It was wonderful. I would say if you plan to visit Denver this is the inn to stay in. It is conveniently located in a great downtown neighborhood. The innkeepers are simply the best and the atmosphere is elegant and inviting, simply the best ever.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2003

I stayed two nights at Capitol Hill mansion. The house was beautiful..fresh roses everywhere...even yummy homemade cookies but the neighborhoood was up all night...police cars everywhere...and they said it was a normal nightly experience...no sleep if you are a night owl so be it ...but otherwise good luck!

• Stayed January 2005
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2003

I stayed two nights at the Capitol Hill Mansion and actually left at 5am, because I was fed up with the noise. The area is terrible and there is nothing but yelling and screaming all night long from the people who live around the B&B. The B&B itself is nice and the hosts are very polite, but if you want to sleep at night, forget it. Be warned that you are staying in a terrible area and you will experience drunks, drug addicts and homeless everywhere. I have been traveling for years in many countries and this is the very first time I left, because I was disgusted with the noise during the night. There are many other options in Denver that are much better and quieter than this place.

, Ownera at Capitol Hill Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2003
We were very surprised by the reaction of this guest. They stayed with us 2 nights and were very gracious and nice and did not have a complaint until 5am the morning of their departure. They complained about the noise in the neighborhood and about how they did not sleep for 2 days. I had a full house during their stay and not 1 other guest had a complaint about the neighborhood, noise, police, or crime. The inn is actually located in a very desireable downtown neighborhood featuring a mix of Million dollar homes, high dollar condominiums, apartments and offices. Never have we had anyone complain about our neighborhood before, I am just sorry this guest has experienced some type of isolated incidence and decided to villify an entire neighborhood. We wish the guests well in their future stays and visits to Denver, I am only saddened by their need to attack us for an experience that had nothing to do with the inn. We hope all who read this will give us a chance to show you the best of Denver, I guarantee you will not be dissappointed.

Been to Capitol Hill Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!