“Fast and Reliable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Southern California
“Fast and Reliable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

During the first stay the heater did not work. HGI made it right within the hour and placed me in a new room. I also received appropriate compensation for the inconvenience without asking for it. That kind of surprised me in that I did not think I needed any. But that was really nice. The second stay was without any problem. Overall, this HGI serves its customers very well. It is very clean, quiet, pleasant and certainly meets the needs of a business traveler (me). Conveniently located with everything you generally need within walking distance. Worth the stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Pittsford, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have stayed at a number of Hotels in Denver, but this one is the Best. Quiet, Clean Rooms and Very Helpful, Friendly Staff. Courteous Staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and appreciated. Buffet Breakfast is a Great Value. Free newspaper and coffee in the morning at lobby is great way to start the day. Very close walking distance to the 16th street mall. I will definitely stay here again in the future and would recommend to all my friends the same.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I booked a room here to visit with my daughter and son-in-law since it was close to their loft. I could not have stayed at a better place: the location was perfect; easy to get to from I-25; courteous staff starting with the valet; beautiful room; great Angus burger for dinner and good coffee made in my room, which is the first time.

Room Tip: Pick whichever view you prefer - downtown lights or the mountains.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Dave Belton and his team are the best! The location of this hotel; its amenities; cleanliness; helpful and courteous staff; and amazing breakfast and Happy Hours are unbeatable. Great location downtown; convenient to all sporting events; plays; and restaurants. Plus, really clean rooms and a great gym for workouts. Drinks at Happy Hour are $3.14 for the most part. Friendly bartenders, and waitresses. Only great things to say about this unique hotel. You should definitely check this hotel out. Unparalleled customer service.

Room Tip: 12th floor is newly renovated, and beautiful. Entire hotel is being re-done, but one floor at a tim...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
DSBelden, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Tom,

Thank you for your recent stay with us as well as the great review. We are thrilled with the way our newly renovated rooms are coming back on-line and I am glad you enjoyed the updated look. We hope to see you and your family back soon!
Las Vegas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay at this hotel when I go to Denver on business. I have a view of Sports Authority stadium or the Denver mountains. It is downtown and within walking distance of the 16th Street experience and the mall. Also close to the railway that can take you most places in the city without hailing a cab (although those are always available outside the lobby). Great place to stay and great value for the money.

Ed,

Thank for chosing us when you are in Denver on business. I am glad you enjoyed this recent stay with us and I think you will really enjoy the property even more as we are updating our guestrooms and completely renovating our restaurant and meeting space over the next few months. I hope to see you back soon!
Denver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Denver for a Theatre Conference. I was the teacher of the group and everything from check in to out was perfect. Any issues I had along the way was dealt with amazingly by the staff. Thanks!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for joining us during your recent conference here in Denver. I appreciate the feedback and we are glad that your stay was a huge sucess. The team here hopes to see you back next year if you are traveling with your group again!
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My stay was for business and pleasure with friends and family, and the location was perfect for everything.

Great variety for breakfast in the morning. Cereals, yogurt, juices, coffee, eggs, toast and more. Nothing overly gourmet, but satisfying for our four night stay. You'll also find cookies when you return late at night......provided the other guests don't wipe them out.

We had our road bikes with us, and there is plenty of space in the large adequate rooms. The hotel staff was also extremely helpful when I required a larger wrench than what was in my bag.

The city is super bike friendly with miles of riding lanes and paths within easy access.

I would definitely consider this hotel and location again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Brian C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hello Traveler new Jersey,
The staff is always excited to hear our guests enjoyed themselves. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. The welcome bars in the lobby are a huge hit and we are pleased you found them to your liking. Let us know if your travels bring you back to Denver. We will make sure the welcome bars are ready to go.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown? Share your experiences!