“Awesome Stadium” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Arenas/ Stadiums/ Fields, Theaters & Stadiums
San Diego, California
“Awesome Stadium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Considering it was a playoff game, and we were dressed head to toe in our SD Chargers gear, the fans were relatively friendly (well, sort of) and the stadium itself is fantastic

Lilburn, Georgia
39 attraction reviews
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Went to the AFC Championship Game and what an incredible experience. I say in the South Stands which is the wildest place in the stadium. The stands are very loud and into the game. No other place I would rather sit. The view is great from the seats as well and a lot of fun. High recommend visiting this stadium for a game.

Denver, Colorado
10 attraction reviews
“Pretty nice place to watch a game!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

It's a well built and nice stadium. Club level is very nice. However, Broncos fans... well, we can be rabid. Especially right now. So be warned. I haven't seen anyone be really rude but... it's intense. I have however seen some crummy fans from another team (I won't say who) get really drunk and nasty during the game. Security is pretty good.

Visited November 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Warning to Non-Bronco Fans”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Warning: If you aren't a Denver Broncos fan and are rooting for the opposing team, be careful! Not only will the fans treat you dog poo, but the staff will as well!

I was singled out for being a Patriots fan last week and was told that I had to leave the stadium because of "profanity" and other made up allegations that I was apparently doing. When I asked the Denver Bronco event staff to ask the fans around me, they refused and told me that I had to leave.

What a shame. I paid $750.00 off the second market for these tickets. I also flew all the way from Boston for the city to enjoy the city and the game.

It's a shame that I was targeted like this for solely being a Patriots fan at Sports Authority Field. I said nor did anything wrong, but you insisted that I did just to get me kicked out of the game.

What a waste.

In New England (Gillette Stadium) we welcome all fans and we will treat you with the dignity and respect that you deserve. We are a classy and respectful city.

Shame on you Denver.

Wil
Iraq and Afghan Combat Veteran

Mesa
16 attraction reviews
“Great Stadium!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Loved this stadium. The design and location are top rate. However, I would not recommend going to a football game here if you are the visiting team. Denver loves their Broncos and they are brutal in their display of affection. Overall, a good experience. Just beware of what you are stepping into!