My company's usual places downtown were all fully booked due to conventions, so this became my base for 4 days. I was really impressed. Room was very quiet and clean despite the hotel being full. Small rounded desk was excellent for 1 person working. Easy printing to the business centre off the lobby.
Breakfast was better than typical. Hot oatmeal was appreciated, plus fresh fruit and yogurt are unusual and also appreciated. One morning I even needed a 'grab and go' breakfast that Hampton provides in a brown bag - nice touch.
Pool and hot tub were nice and typical smaller size for a hotel. I wish the hot tub was hotter but I think that of most tubs. And lawsuits probably prevent it anyways. It was hot, I just like it almost scalding.
Main floor room had a bar sized fridge and a small microwave which gave me an option when restaurant meals were too big or I just wanted to eat in.
What I really appreciated about the room was the large number of outlets! Thank you Hampton Inn! Between personal gadgets, laptops, and a medical device I need more than one or two. This room had 4 between the beds, two on the walls beside each bed, another 3 at the desk, etc. Literally a dozen easily accessible. No moving furniture, unplugging devices, etc. The power centre also had USB ports for charging ... nice.
Overall I really liked the place. It is 2.5 miles from the offices downtown, but I had a car this trip (not always). Getting downtown was very straightforward and simple, about 15 minutes at 8 am. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Highly recommended. Enjoyed the stay. My company may put me up elsewhere next time, but I would recommend the Hampton Inn be put on their list of recommended places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you for your interest in the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Speer Blvd. We hope to be of assistance to you for any sleeping and/or meeting room needs. We look forward to hearing from you soon.Come experience our new “Cloud Nine” bedding collection. We’re so sure you’ll love it you may not want to leave your room! All rooms come equipped with microwave, refrigerator, in-room safe, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and hairdryer. Relieve some stress by visiting our fitness room and relax sore muscles in our whirlpool. An indoor pool may be just what you need to keep the kids busy for a couple hours. Enjoy the convenience of wireless internet access anywhere in the hotel. Don’t have your own personal computer? Feel free to use our business center 24 hours a day. Going to be here for a while? Throw a couple loads of laundry into our complimentary washer and dryer or leave the work to someone else with our same day dry cleaning and laundry service (M-F only). Finally, don’t forget to visit us daily for our delicious and complimentary hot deluxe breakfast served from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. every day. In a hurry? Grab an “On the Go” bag filled with nutritious breakfast items to start your day off just right. Best of all enjoy the convenience of being right outside of downtown without having to worry about high priced parking as our parking is free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Speer Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver-Speer Boulevard
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Speer Boulevard Hotel Denver
- Hampton Inn Denver
- Denver Hampton Inn