Definately a place to stay if looking to be near the hot spots. This hotel is conveniently located near 16th Street and a nice walk to the Coors Field. The hotel was very clean and modern. The only drawback is the parking. I hate paying to park my car. However, you are in downtown so it is to be expected. We took advantage and parked across the street for a reasonable rate. Not much to comment on the breakfast....your average donuts, muffin, cereal, etc. They do serve a "hot" breakfast which when we were there was an egg omelet but it didn't taste all that great. Looked and tasted like it was cooked somewhere else and put in the microwave to warm up. So, we decided to eat out the remainder of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique-style Denver hotel offers a comfortable retreat in the heart of downtown. And if you're overwhelmed by all the exciting entertainment opportunities in the Mile High City, don't worry. The Hampton Inn & SuitesÂ® Denver-Downtown hotel team will be happy to guide you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Downtown
- Hampton Inn Denver
- Denver Hampton Inn