What more could you want??
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff was super friendly and even went out of their way to find us a new light bulb for our night light. The hotel was well-kept and the decor was modern. The rooms were clean and neat (and we got a good deal on our rate). The hotel was close enough to the heart of downtown that we could walk to the 16th Street Mall and many other locations. The free breakfast was pretty tasty each morning (and it was FREE!).
Well, I'll tell you, my only complaints were minor and they were that 1) I think there was only 1 elevator working during most of our stay, so you occasionally had to wait a long time for a lift. 2) Twice we made it downstairs 1-2 hours before the end of breakfast and there was no coffee to be had (except decaf, bleh)! 3) There's no vents in the rooms' bathrooms so it got really hot and foggy in there really quickly. You have to crack the door ASAP or risk passing out!
Overall, I think I would return to this hotel the next time we're in Denver and would recommend it to others.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Hampton Inn Denver
- Denver Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique-style Denver hotel offers a comfortable retreat in the heart of downtown. And if you're overwhelmed by all the exciting entertainment opportunities in the Mile High City, don't worry. The Hampton Inn & SuitesÂ® Denver-Downtown hotel team will be happy to guide you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.