My family stayed at this property for one week over the Thanksgiving holiday. After much deliberation about which hotel to choose, there are many other choices that are so much more expensive, I decided to go with what I know and appreciate. This property had everything my family needed and was a perfect fit for us. The service was quick and friendly, housekeeping was efficient and our room was always spotless with fresh linens and toiletries. We used the pool, hot tub, fitness center and the laundry. The indoor pool and hot tub was a treat before bed for us as east coast, eastern time zone travelers. We were typically up early for the 6am breakfast, 6am - 10am, and in bed before 9pm Denver time and never had any issues with noise. The breakfast was a wonderful value with a huge selection of hot and cold items each day and saved us a ton of money. If we were on the go and were in a hurry the bagged breakfast was perfect. I am a huge fan of the "fresh bed" and appreciate it for myself and my family, comfortable and CLEAN! 16th street mall and many attractions are within walking distance. We took a taxi to the Pepsi Center, Sports Authority Field, Children's Museum and the Zoo, for everything else we walked. We rented a car for only two days of our week long trip to explore Colorado Springs and the many scenic roadways, there is plenty of on street parking with meters (free at night) or the hotel will valet your vehicle for $20/day with unlimited use/checkouts. We were able to find on street parking both days, there is an Avis and Thrifty Rental within walking distance of the hotel. Taxis are readily available ALL over Denver, never a problem. The only issue is the expensive, $60+ taxi fare to/from the airport. There is a Subway Cafe and coffee shop across the street for quick/inexpensive meals for the whole family. My family felt safe at this location however I was STUNNED by the HUGE population of homeless people in the city of Denver, they are everywhere. I would absolutely recommend this property to any traveler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique-style Denver hotel offers a comfortable retreat in the heart of downtown. And if you're overwhelmed by all the exciting entertainment opportunities in the Mile High City, don't worry. The Hampton Inn & SuitesÂ® Denver-Downtown hotel team will be happy to guide you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Hampton Inn Denver
- Denver Hampton Inn