The Residence Inn is smack-dab in the middle of downtown Denver, and as such makes it a very good choice as it allows you to walk to all of Denver's downtown attractions, including the mile long 16th Avenue pedestrian mall nearby. We had a suite with a small but well-equipped kitchenette (regular size fridge, decent stove, sink etc. and all the necessary cooking equipment) and a decent-sized bedroom with king-size bed. The bathroom comes with a separate vanity area. Water pressure is good. We had a problem with the toilet, which wasn't flushing but the maintenance man came and quickly fixed the problem. There is an excellent complimentary breakfast served in the downstairs lobby with great coffee (now that's a change!). Unfortunately, there is a $22 daily charge for parking nearby. Given the very reasonable rates for this hotel, I recommend it most highly!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Denver City Hotel Denver
- Residence Inn Denver City Hotel
- Residence Inn Denver
- Denver Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Denver City Center is a spacious, modern downtown hotel with a perfect location and welcoming staff to meet the needs of business travelers, families and weekenders wanting to make a smart choice for a brief or extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Denver City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.