My wife and I stayed here during the ending of October visiting friends in Denver, Fort Collins, and also attending the Denver Bronco game. This was the last stop of a Chicago, Denver trip. Since we stayed at other Residence Inn's in our past travels, we knew what to expect from the hotel room and the Denver one did not disappoint. Here are some additional information:
Checking In: Checking in was no problem, the front desk person was very helpful. Just a side note, there is no bell person so you do have to lug your own luggage to your room. The hotel does have luggage carts for you to use.
Room: The room was a typical Residence Inn with a kitchen, sepatate living room and the bedroom. The best part I like is the bathroom sink is outside the shower/toilet room so two people could get ready at the same time.
Location: The hotel is located one block away from the 16th Street Mall. There is a free shuttle that goes on 16th Street Mall so that was great. However if you decide to walk the mall, it is not bad. There are several restaurants and stores on 16th street mall.
Things to think about:
-The hotel has one of those elevators where it is only operated by your room key. Just make sure you have the room card key available when you enter the elevator.
-To enter the parking garage, as soon as you enter the driveway, right before you turn up to the garage entrance, there is a place for you to swipe the parking garage card (it's a separate card than your room key). The first time we entered, we could not find it. Once you find it, it's not a problem after that.
-Parking is not free, there is a $22 charge per night.
Internet and breakfast: Both are included with the hotel charge and both was great during our stay.
Overall, this hotel was very good. My wife and I had no complaints, we would definately stay there the next time we are in Denver.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Denver City Hotel Denver
- Residence Inn Denver City Hotel
- Residence Inn Denver
- Denver Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Denver City Center is a spacious, modern downtown hotel with a perfect location and welcoming staff to meet the needs of business travelers, families and weekenders wanting to make a smart choice for a brief or extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Denver City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.