“Nicer than the Grand Hyatt.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center

You added Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   650 15th Street, Denver, CO 80202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #3 of 149 Hotels in Denver
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sleepy Hollow, Illinois, USA
“Nicer than the Grand Hyatt.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

We were in town for medical reasons and decided to hotel hop in the downtown area and this was our favorite hotel that we stayed at. We tried the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton as well. Very nice lobby, room and the gym was the nicest I've seen in awhile. Great job, Hyatt!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (353)
Longmont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

The Denver Hyatt provide exceptional service and accomdations at our recent stay for the World Beer Cup. I was very pleased with the staff and their support. The rooms and hotel is new with outstanding decor.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Bob L,

Thank you for your fantastic review. I'm so pleased to hear such great comments about our staff. We will be sure to share your kind words with them. I hope that we will see you again the next time you visit Denver!

Joshua Starr
Lake Forest, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I arrived here for a conference and I could not have been happier at the reception from the front desk - friendly, helpful, etc. Throughout my stay any interaction I had with the staff was very pleasant and helpful. I was here for a conference and they were quite accommodating for all things conference related. But still went over and above in being friendly and helpful. I thought the beds were pretty comfortable and not many beds feel that good for me. The location is excellent - right off the main boulevard where there are many shops and restaurants. The view from the bar/restaurant at the top of the hotel is awesome! Rooms are good size, nice size bathroom - all in all - a very good place to stay for either business or pleasure.

Room Tip: The higher the better for a good view.
Green Features: No thoughts on this. The review will not let me close although I have no thoughts on this so I am writing this sentence.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear Bobbi,

Thank you for this amazing review! I am so happy to hear that our staff took great care of you throughout your entire stay. I really appreciate your comments about our guest rooms and overall hotel. Thank you again for taking the time to write these great comments about our staff and property and I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I decided to stop by here for lunch while attending a convention across the road. I am compelled to comment on the cleanliness of the bar! You know those copper pipe drains beneath sinks? Well theirs SHONE! It made me notice how immaculately clean the rest of the bar was, and although I did not stay at this hotel I would be confident the rest of the hotel, including the behind the scenes would uphold the same standards! The service was very slow, they seemed heavily understaffed to cope with this particular Sunday lunch trade; however, we did see some 'suits' coming in to assist - good to see! I ordered the burger and it was pretty good as far as burgers go. Luckily I had a flexible time line, otherwise I would have been very late after waiting so long for service and food.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Johnson City, TN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

The staff was excellent - very helpful and made us feel very welcome. The concierge was able to facilitate anything we needed. We had food or beverages at all three locations in the hotel and were not disappointed at all. The Peaks Lounge has a beautiful view of the city that is well worth enjoying over a glass of wine or cocktail. Will definitely return when I travel to Eenver again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Eva,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so happy that you enjoyed your time in Denver and at our property. It sounds like you were able to enjoy our Peaks lounge and take in some of the amazing views! I am happy to hear we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This hotel is great! The service, the cleanliness, the friendliness of the staff and the location were all excellent. I couldn't have asked for a better stay. The hotel was beautiful, the bed was comfortable, and it's located just one block away from 16th Street Mall, which was so cool. I highly recommend it!

Dear Tzvi,

I truly appreciate you writing this raving review! I am so happy to see that our staff took great care of you and you enjoyed our hotel. We do have a great location to downtown and I am happy to see that you were able to take advantage of it. I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back again soon!

Billings, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Hotel is close to all the Denver sporting venues which makes it a convenient place to stay without the hassles. Staff is extremely courteous and helpful in providing downtown entertaining and dining options.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Shannon,

Thank you for wonderful review! I am happy to see that you were able to enjoy our great location and that it took the hassle out of driving around downtown. It is so wonderful to hear that our staff took great care of you and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!