“Great Hotel Management” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport
Ranked #20 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Salida, Colorado
“Great Hotel Management”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I first stayed at this hotel for a stay, park, and fly in May. They have a very reasonable rate for an overnight stay, airport shuttle, and free parking for up to 14 days. While the overnight stay went fine, I did have a security issue with my vehicle parked at the hotel while I was away on vacation. I notified Ket, the manager at the hotel about the situation and he was very helpful in trying to resolve the situation. Once home, I exchanged several emails with Ket about the incident. While the hotel was ultimately unable to provide financial assistance with my vehicle repairs, Ket did provide me with a free suite at a later date. On my second visit, everything went fine and the hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. The hotel does appear to now have security cameras in the parking lot. Ket helped to turn a less than ideal situation into a positive one.

Scott

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Flint, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed in this hotel over night (july 8) just to catch an early morning flight out of Denver. The clerks were very helpful to make all necessary arrangement so we'd not miss the flight. We're even offered a breakfast bag becasue the cafeteria might not open that early at 4 a.m. Surprisingly, the breakfast was ready in that morning but we're still given the bags. The hotel looked new and very clean. We had a comfortable stay though we could have only few hours sleep. We really appreciated all the assistences they had done for us.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were left in the airport by the airline after midnight with a 800 number for hotels and a discount coupon for a hotel. After no answer on the line for the 800 number and no hope of vacancies anywhere, a sweet, calming voice walked me to the pick up station for the airport shuttle, had a room ready(paperwork expedited) and a very comfortable bed waiting. That was above and beyond service. Breakfast was great and checkout was equally smooth and friendly. The room was spacious and quiet. You don't see service like that often (and their computers were down so you can imagine the day they were having)! Service with a real genuine smile! They must love their job.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We only stayed here for 1 night after a flight from the UK. Check was fast and very friendly staff. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast the next day was a bit of a nightmare as there was about 400 kids there on a church trip. We just waited 30 minutes and then went back. It was restocked fairly quickly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We spent one night here in order to be closer to the airport for an early morning departure. It was an excellent experience. The shuttle driver was friendly and very informative. The choice of restaurants in walking distance was great: 10 nearby restaurants. The hotel staff were friendly and the room was great. We have no suggestions for improving the room. The manager's drinks and snacks were an added bonus. We left too early to have breakfast, so we cannot comment on that. We did not use the pool or exercise room. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I live in Denver. A week ago the roofers were coming to remove 4 layers of shingles, leaving my house open to the sunshine, then replacing the roof. It seemed like a good time to run away from home! Before the "invasion of the roofers" I visited several hotels looking for the best. I picked the Country Inn and Suites for a two day retreat. I'm so glad I did. The room was quiet (just what I wanted), comfortable and very clean. I spent the 2 days catching up on email, reading, spending time in the fitness center and the pool, and even finished two quilts. The hot breakfast was wonderful -- the cappuccino machine was an extra treat. The evening "Happy Hour" included snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine. Every employee I met was friendly and helpful. Located close to Denver International Airport, Country Inn would be a comfortable, inexpensive overnight stop before or after a flight, a good spot to stay when visiting Denver (we're a great city!), a place to hold a conference, an overnight stop when traveling, or a retreat when you feel like running away from home!

Room Tip: Ice machines are located on the odd number floors. You have a choice of room facing the road and bu...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Park City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for the second time and both times have been impressed by a young man named Drew at the front desk. He is a "can do " person and maintains an air of professionalism and courtesy even under chaos.
I am a small business owner of 30 years in a resort town. I always pay attention when I see workers doing an exceptional job.

Keep hiring good people like Drew and you will have my business. Thank you, M. Wintzer

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport

Address: 4343 N. Airport Way, Denver, CO 80239
Location: United States > Colorado > Denver
#13 Romantic Hotel in Denver
#25 Family Hotel in Denver
#31 Business Hotel in Denver
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Carlson, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport Hotel Denver
Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport
Country Inn Denver
Denver Country Inn

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.