“A jewel of a bakery/café in the Denver Tech Center area” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #847 of 2,558 Restaurants in Denver
Colorado
“A jewel of a bakery/café in the Denver Tech Center area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I dined here today with my daughter, son-in-law and toddler grandson and was delighted by the café. Although predominantly frequented by business people and tech center workers, there were several children there with more than an adequate amount of high chairs available (a definite plus for those with children). I had a 1/2 roast beef sandwich and a mixed green salad combo--both the sandwich and the salad were GREAT and the bread was especially DELICIOUS. I also got a white chocolate chip and cranberry cookie and I really enjoyed it--soft and gooey with the hint of an crunchy exterior--just like I like my cookies. They offered chocolate cookie samples upon entry which was obviously a wise marketing choice as all of our group got cookies that we normally wouldn't buy. The service was quick, the atmosphere wasn't overly turbulent or loud; there is an al fresco dining area in front with plenty of shade (it was a beautiful, warm day). The café serves both breakfast and lunch and the breakfast burrito that my son-in-law had looked enticing. There was nary a crumb left on our plates upon leaving. I wouldn't hesitate to dine at this chain again!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Good find in the Denver Airport near Concourse C”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Always good to find a good sandwich while traveling through an airport. Nice employees, fresh bread and crisp lettuce on the turkey sandwich. The cookies were baked on site and a sample available.
Worth stopping for any meal, but breakfast available too.

• Visited March 2014