“Affordable, nice light/healthy option” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #922 of 2,555 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: International
Salt Lake City, UT
“Affordable, nice light/healthy option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I were visiting Denver last weekend from Utah. We'd been driving all over the city and outlying areas. We noticed a regular chain popping up called "The Spicy Pickle" and decided we couldn't leave town without seeing what it was all about. We figured it would be another greasy burger joint, but it was far from it. The Spicy Pickle offers a refreshing menu of grilled paninis, pizzas, soups, salad, sandwiches and wraps. I ordered the Bastille panini (with portabella mushrooms) and my boyfriend got one of the pizzas. The panini overall was good. Nice flavor inside, however the panini bread itself was a little soggy inside I think because it's so thick. The potato salad was also good. I can't comment on the spicy pickle because I don't eat pickles, but my boyfriend said it was seriously spicy! Great customer service, clean and comfortable atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013