“Nice burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,091 of 2,606 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Description: Gourmet burger type place.
Description: Gourmet burger type place.
Denver, Colorado
“Nice burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went to this restaurant expecting to eat at a normal fast food place but to my surprise these burgers where pretty good, above the average in fact. No more McDonald or burger king this is way better.

Visited November 2013

Lakewood, Colorado
“Banzai Burger is the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is the best burger of all time....Yummmmm. The Banzai burger has BBQ sauce and a Pineapple slice.

Visited September 2013
Denver, Colorado
“A Tasty, Fast-Food Version of Red Robin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I admit that I do like Red Robin's burgers. My favorite is the Mushroom Swiss Burger. In my experience they have been consistently juicy and delicious. So when I saw this place along the 16th Street Mall in downtown Denver, I was curious.

To my pleasant surprise they had the Mushroom Swiss Burger. Done! I also ordered fries and a drink. It was a little pricey in my opinion - $12, but I decided to give it a chance.

The burger was just as good, if not better, than any other burger I've had at any other Red Robin! I was very happy! My only two complaints were 1) you can only get your burger medium-well (the manager explained this is a fast-food version of the restaurant and this is the only way they cook them), 2) the fries were shoe-string, not the steak fries that I like at the Red Robin restaurants. Regardless, if you're a fan of RR I doubt you'll be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice surprise”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by when shopping. I generally limit my consumption of red meat but opted for the classuc burger with milkshake. I expected average and was pleasantly surprised. The burger was high quality, served on toasted roll and served with fresh fixings. Interior is drab, but they offer outdoor seating.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
minneapolis mn
“Great in a pinch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We needed fast food fast, and this RR did that. Pleasant staff, clean store. On the 16th Street Plaza.

Visited July 2013