“Worth It!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ellyngton's

Ellyngton's
321 17th St, Denver, CO 80202-4003 (Central Business District)
(303) 297-3111
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Between Broadway & Tremont Place
Transit: Bus: Civic Center; Light Rail: 18th & California
Description: Recognized as home of the power breakfast and lunch, Ellyngton's serves creative cuisine with attentive and thoughtful service. Expansive windows make it the perfect place to see and be seen. Ellyngton's Champagne Brunch Lavish buffet tables feature our culinarian's best, including artful and delicious offerings from the hotel's own bakery. Choose from four tiers: just brunch, Domaine Chandon, Moet et Chandon, and Dom Perignon. Advanced reservations highly recommended.Monday - FridayBreakfast: 7:00 am - 11:00 amLunch: 11:30 am - 2:00 pmSaturdayBreakfast Only: 7:00 am - 11:00 amSundayBreakfast Only: 7:00 am - 10:00 am
San Diego, CA
“Worth It!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had always wanted to eat at the Brown Palace. It was a busy weekend and could not get reservations for dinner, but we did go for lunch at Ellyngtons. It was perfect. Wonderful dining room. Excellent staff. It was the type of service and food you would expect at a wonderful old hotel. I had the chicken salad sandwich. My son had the burger. Both were excellent and filling. It was such a nice relaxing lunch. I wish we could have stayed there all day. If you are in Denver, you need to come check this place out.

Visited February 2013

93% Recommend
Denver, CO
“Still the best brunch in Denver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went to the Valentine Chocolate Brunch at the Brown Palace yesterday and this was our 7th time (in 7 years) there for the Valentine brunch as it is our Valentine tradition. It was fabulous as always and the food and service are just the best there. make sure to save room for the fabulous desserts!

We also enjoyed the live jazz band.

It is a bit pricey but worth every penny! We might have to go back before next Valentine.

• Visited February 2013
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Best brunch around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We wanted a nice place to celebrate our friend's birthday and Ellyngton's was perfect! We all found many dishes that we enjoyed and especially liked the dessert table! Danny's combo was excellent as usual! Our server (ED) was just so helpful and nice! The experience was truly great and we will plan another outing to the Brown soon!

• Visited January 2013

Aurora, Colorado
“Great Brunch and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My family and I enjoyed a great selection for Brunch, and experienced impeccable service. Everything I expected from such a great restaurant in a great hotel.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Denver, Colorado
“A Native boy finally gets there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

As a Denver native, and approaching my mid-50s, I felt it was high time for me to visit the Brown Palace and Ellyngtons! I can say, unreservedly, it was WELL worth the wait! We decided to go for the Sunday brunch, and it was, without doubt, the best brunch I have ever had.

The food was outstanding, well-presented, and may be the best food I've EVER had, and that's saying quite a lot. The wait staff were all courteous, attentive, and never overbearing, as in some high-end restaurants. The setting of the Brown Palace made it all worthwhile, especially knowing its deep history. Expencsive but for treat, I can recommend it highly!

• Visited December 2012

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thomas G, Director of Restaurants at Ellyngton's, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Valued Guest!
Thank you for this kind review and sharing your excitement with us.
I will assure that our Chef’s, servers and support staff will be able read your review before this upcoming “Chocolate” Sunday Brunch which we host every Sunday during the month of February in honor of Valentine’s Day.

We hope to have another opportunity to serve you again soon, as your return to
The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa is the best compliment we could receive.

Warm Regards,