“Clean hotel, PERFECT LOCATION!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   550 15th Street, Denver, CO 80202 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #8 of 149 Hotels in Denver
“Clean hotel, PERFECT LOCATION!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Booked the room for two reasons:
1. To be close to friends staying at the Sheraton.
2. To get Hilton Honors points.
First time in Denver so I had little knowledge of the area. Hotel was easy to get to from airport. Perfect location in downtown area. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Didn't eat there so can't review that.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
detroit, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

New, clean, spacious hotel next to convention center. Confusion between Homewood suites and Hampton Inn as both are within the same building. I enjoyed my short stay here. Close to the convention center. Breakfast was nice.

Dixon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Especially, I liked their breakfast. The food was very good. Also I slept very well in the bed and pillow. The fabric of pillow and bedcloths was very soft and I liked that. Staffs at the front were kind.

United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am a Hilton Diamond member and have spent countless nights at Hampton Inns, Hilton Garden Inns, and full-service Hilton hotels. When I checked in I was obligated to provide a credit card for "incidentals" when there was already a card on file for room and tax, and the availability of a card on my Hilton HHONORS profile. I am always reluctant to give an additional card because every so often mistakes are made and mysterious charges appear and I have to take time to correct them. This happened to me recently so it was fresh on my mind.

Up to now I have never had to give a second credit card for incidentals whenever I have stayed at a Hampton Inn or HGI. I told the Front Office Manager, Sean McBee, this but he was insistent. I was advised that if I did not have a credit card I would have to provide some other option such as a pre-paid card of some sort and that refusal of providing an additional card would prevent him from checking me in. Bottom line - I was told if I did not provide a card I could not stay.

Since that stay 6 weeks ago I have been at several other Hampton Inns, HGIs, and full-service Hilton hotels, including another stayat another Hilton property in Denver. Not ONCE did I have to provide a second card.

Despite my complaints, the hotel management has NEVER emailed me any sort of acknowledgement.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Wallkill, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Well located to shops and dining, the hotel is clean and friendly and secure!The business center as well as in-room internet were both very accommodating. Coffee and fresh water in the Lobby was great each time we came back from shopping and day of business.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Toni, we are glad you chose our Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent trip to Denver. We are glad you enjoyed our hotel and central location to all the downtown attractions. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Rapid City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had a conference in downtown Denver. This hotel was centrally located to the downtown action. We were very satisfied with our room, and honestly the breakfast was the best hotel breakfast that I have had. It had a great variety, especially for someone staying multiple days. I will stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Sharia, thank you for sharing your review of our Hampton Inn & Suites. I am glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and I shared your review with our breakfast team to recognize them for their service. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver.
Billings, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I would think in May when it is cold and rainy outside that it would be nice to have a pool that is heated...it was too cold to get into. If I was swimming laps, I might have gone for it, but it is way too small to do that. This was the only down side to this hotel (but gluten-free bread on the breakfast bar would have been appreciated!)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Kristina, thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent trip to Denver. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding our indoor pool. Our maintenance team will inspect the pool today for proper temperature. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Denver!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center? Share your experiences!