“We love this restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
denver
“We love this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2011

We have been going to Piccolo's for three years and we have never had a bad meal. Very family orientated with friendly staff. Owner is out and about chatting with customers and always makes you feel like an honored guest. Food is great and there is always plenty with leftovers for the next day. My kids love it too. Great prices. It is always busy weekend dinners so go early or call for reservations. We take everyone we know to this restaurant and they love it too!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
denver, co
“Any occasion is a hit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2010

I have been going here for close to 30 years. Their food is really very good. Love that you can choose either mexican and Italian! Daytime and weeknights are better to avoid waiting. Very family oriented, the whole staff walks by and stops to talk to my kids. It is also a great place for date night without the kids! The wine sundae with sopapillas is the best dessert ever! Not sure if there are any chain locations left but worth driving out of the way for this food. I have been here too many times to count and have never had a bad experience.

colorado
“the best place ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2009

i have been going there ever since i was a baby. It has a great menu to offer something for everyone. There is pizza to chicken fingers to many mexican dishes. The pizza is the best i have ever had, its not greasy and it has great toppings like peperoni. The free chips with great spices on it, and the warm rolls with butter, is enough just to fill you up! If you coming to Colorado then i would make this one of your stops!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great calzones--overall...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2008

Great calzones--overall great food!!!

Sugar Land, TX
“Been coming here for almost 20 years! First stop every visit to Denver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2008

What's not to love about Piccolo's?? Ate here with my family when I lived in Denver, now I bring my family every time we visit Denver! It's our first stop! The food is always consistently delicious! There is something for everyone here - the Mexican/Italian fare is all good!! You are immediately greeted by one of the owners who along with the rest of the staff is friendly and happy you are there. You are given unlimited drink refills (sodas, tea, etc.) and a basket filled with rolls, butter and the best tortilla chips you'll ever eat along with yummy mild salsa. Although I've tried various menu items, I tend to go back to my usual: The Pizza Lunch Special. You get a generous salad and a personal pizza with either pepperoni or sausage. It's the best! The food always arrives quickly and hot and fresh! My only complaint is that there is not a location here in Houston!!