“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 2,346 Restaurants in Denver
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Sandwiches, Delicatessen, Family Fare, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are a family owned restaurant serving B-L-D. We have served traditional deli style meals in house and for take-out since 1967. Our specialties include homemade corned beef and giant reuben sandwiches, chicken soup with matzo balls, pastrami, brisket and chopped liver too! Breakfast served all day including bagels, eggs and pancakes, homemade blintzes and potato pancakes. Come for a visit and see what the buzz is all about.
Winnipeg, Canada
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

The food in this place is absolutely AMAZING! We could not believe how good the food was (we ended up eating here twice in our short stay in Denver). The portions at this place are also ridiculously large. We had a custom Reuben with 1/2 Ruben and 1/2 pastrami. The pastrami was do die for!! I strongly suggest you get a "Reuben" with only pastrami. We also really enjoyed their potato salad and the potato knishes. Don't let the outside appearance fool you, its the food that counts. If you are in Denver you MUST eat here.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Aurora
“Fond memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

So good that brought back memories of New York and Phila deli. Nice size portions and consistent taste and quality. Many menu choices. Been there multiple times and never disappointed!

Denver, Colorado
“Great jewish deli”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We eat here a lot. If I don't eat in I will pick up. There breakfasts & lunches are fab. I usually get the cold tongue sandwich on challah and beef barley soup. Then I get bagels to go.

“HOW DO I DESCRIBE UNBELIEVABLE YUMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This deli was recommended by Trip Advisor as a local place near where I was staying in Denver.

The outside was a little suspicious but the food was AMAZING.

We had nine of us and we could not finish our food. The portions were huge. The taste...wow!

Louisville, Kentucky
“Holy Rugula!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I got something recommended from the Diners drive ins and dives marked items. It was the best food I had the entire trip by far. That is saying a lot since this trip was over 4,200 miles and across 8 states in ten days. I wish I could tell you what it was named but.... everything bagel with pastrami, poached eggs and covered in holladaise sauce. The meat with the everything bagel was crazy delicious. The skillet type potatoes they gave with it were great too but were sacrificed in order to consume more bagel delight. We also grabbed some Rugula's on the way out. I had not had this before and they were great as well. A little dessert type treat, similar to a fig nueton? Great friendly and quick service as well. Loved all the family pictures around the restaraunt too.

• Visited June 2014