“Been here many many times and it is consistantly great!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,537 of 2,555 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Greek, Mexican
Anna Maria, Florida
“Been here many many times and it is consistantly great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We just love this place for brunch. It is in a pretty sketchy looking area, but it is a real gem. Delicious breakfast combos, fun staff and a fun funky atmosphere. Everything is home made and fresh. Can't wait to go back for more, the next time I am in Denver

Visited August 2012

“Worst Service EVER”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Worst service EVER. As somebody who has worked in the food service industry for more years than I would care to admit, this place was ATROCIOUS when it came to service. I took my 3 year old there for breakfast one Sunday morning. We walked in at 10:05 am and waited at the door for somebody to acknowledge our existence. We finally waved down a waitress who told us to seat ourselves. We chose a seat outside on the patio, which may have been our first mistake, other than choosing this restaurant to begin with. We sat down and I checked my phone, it was 10:09. Not that bad so far, right? At 10:32 a waitress who explained that she was not our waitress, apologized for our wait and asked if she could bring us something to drink. This particular waitress doing that ONE thing was the only shining moment in our entire hour and a half at that restaurant. At 10:47, our waitress finally approached the table and in a brusque and somewhat annoyed tone, asked us what we wanted. I asked her why the long wait, pointing out that the restaurant was half empty and that the two tables close to us that had been seated after us had already ordered and one of them had already gotten their food. Her clipped response? I know, I m sorry. again with the brusque tone. They were out of kids menu s so she had to tell me what the kids menu items were and after waiting as long as we had and having a very agitated 3 year old to contend with, I just ordered the first thing she mentioned in order to get food on the table. I will say that once we ordered the food, it only took about 8 minutes to get out, which was pretty darn fast and the food itself was not bad. Not worth the price they charge or the wait time, but not bad food. However, cut to after we got our food... Neither the waitress nor anybody else came back to check on us, not once. Our beverages were not only empty, but the glasses dried out when I finally flagged down the busser and asked him to bring us something more to drink. To his credit, he did and much quicker than the waitress would have... had she bothered to return even once. At 11:31 we were done eating and by 11:41, frankly we were over the whole experience. We were tired of waiting for somebody to bring us our check, so we went up to the front of the restaurant. I was annoyed, so I asked to speak to the manager. To my surprise, the busser claimed to be the manager. I asked him why the waitress had been so slow with the service and his brusque reply was, We re busy. Mind you, the whole restaurant has maybe 30 tables at most and less than half of them are full. I counted no less than 4 servers all milling about behind the front counter. I pointed this out to him and his response, in a now elevated voice, was: Fine, it s not busy to you, it s busy to us! He then remarked that it was a family business and that everyone that worked there was family and that he didn t know what my problem was, but that I could get out before he called the cops. My jaw dropped in shock as I had not even raised my voice once and had been calm the whole time. If it had been only for the slow service, I would have given this place two dots, but the manager/busser s attitude toward my issue (which looking at other reviews here and on yelp and urban spoon, is not an isolated incident), I am lowering it to ONE dot and a promise of boycotting in the future and warning everyone I can not to go there, so that they don t experience the same awful treatment we did.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Denver
“Nothing special, but not bad either”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012 via mobile

Seems like a decent breakfast joint. Steady business on weekend mornings and usually don't have to wait long (if at all for a table). The menu and service arent exceptional but I'm not asking for much on a lazy Saturday breakfast.
Haven't experienced the hostility or terrible service in other reviews but that doesn't mean it isn't possible.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“we wanted to like it..BUT.....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

I have lived in the neighborhood over 20 years and never really thought the restaurant on the corner of 14th&Krameria was ever very good. Knowing that newer owners were trying to make it go we thought we'd give it a shot for breakfast. Having just returned from one of the worst dining experiences I thought it necessary to let others know.....we were out for breakfast...ordered scrambled eggs with fried potatoes and toast. How hard is that to screw up?? Well, first of all I have a serious aversion to lamb....the cold potatoes were cooked on a grill where lamb or gyros meat must have been cooked. I know this seems a silly thing but the taste is very offensive to me. OK...then my toast came which was no more than a dry white piece of bread that maybe was waved over the toaster. I honestly did not eat my meal and asked for the check. Waitress was not at all concerned over my complaint about the meal. I went to the front to pay the tab asked the young man how they had the audacity to charge full price for something so bad. He told me to 'shut up" and that he might "call the cops". Really...that kind of a response to criticism?? I paid the full bill and said that we won't be coming back and that we will tell ours of our experience. The young man then said, "get out YOU STUPID B---H". Is this a place you want to spend your hard earned cash? I think not!! I am not in the habit of complaining however the lack of customer service at the KRAMERIA CAFE in unbelievable!

Visited March 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Terrible attitudes and slow service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011 via mobile

I do not think this restaurant is any good at all. Lazy workers. Took 20 minutes to get a basic breakfast. It was luke warm. Floor was dirty. Only one other table had people. Don't go. It's it worth it.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere