“A great find” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Peruvian
Nashville, Tennessee
“A great find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had bought a Groupon for this restarant before heading to Denver....wasn't familiar with the establishment or the area at all. Even pulling into the parking lot my family was skeptical about going inside....not the greatest part of town and the windows were all blacked out....but it was fantastic! Our server was extremely nice and made great recommendations....there was tons of food and no leftovers!!

The only negative that I had is they were understaffed....he was the only server and doubled-up as bartender as well. He had about 7-8 open tables which is way too many to provide the service that I am looking for. Granted, he was running all over the place doing his best....no slacking on his part.

You have to try the namesake drink.....very similar to a margarita with a little frothiness. I also ordered a Peruvian beer which was quite refreshing as well.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
“Delicious from start to finish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I read Yelp reviews for this place and we went! I had the CEVICHE DE TRES COLORES which I couldn't get enough of! It was absolutely yummy! My friend had the MAHI MAHI A LO MACHO which was also delicious. We had the pisco sours which was a first for me and for dessert the Arroz con Leche y Mazamorra Morada. It was a nice finish to a very scrumptious meal. This is a gem in a sketchy location. Go for the food and service. We will definitely be back to try the rest of their menu.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Don't be scared of the outside (or inside)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Finally!! Authentic Peruvian food that tastes so good! Lomo saltado is a great dish for anyone and try the anticuchos! The chicha morada reminds me of my grandma. Great food, I'd definitely come again.

• Visited June 2013