“Beautifull old style stainless steel diner” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Moonlight Diner

Moonlight Diner
6250 Tower Rd, Denver, CO 80249-6703 (Denver International Airport)
303-307-1750
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #501 of 2,555 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: Denver International Airport
“Beautifull old style stainless steel diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

great service, food. location, one of the best burgers I have ever eaten. Clean, with a beautiful view of the Rockies across the street.

Visited October 2012

Connecticut, United States
“Missing diner food? Everything here is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We stayed at the adjacent hotel and ended up visiting five times in three days. Very good food, a nice selection of local beers, and a wonderful wait staff make this a place I'll be visiting again. I only wish they were 24 hours!

Visited October 2012
Longmont, Colorado
“Poor Food No Problem No Apologies”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Four of us went to the Moonlight for dinner, were very disappointed and will never go back. The diner was somewhat busy but the service was very slow. There was a long wait for the food and we had to waive down the waitress for refills while waiting. I ordered the 3 meat breakfast which included toast and pancakes. She delivered the toast burned on one side and chuckled while leaving when I commented on the degree of doneness. After eating about half of the pancake, I got a mouthful of egg shells. Enough to cover the area of a quarter. When I brought it to the waitress’ attention, she said they usually strain the batter before using it. She made no apologies, did not offer to make it right and did not exhibit any interest in the issue. I stopped eating the pancake and set the plate aside. She came by asking if I was finished with my pancake – I responded that with the shells in it, it is inedible. She picked up the plate and walked away. Again, no interest in the issue. Along with the cook being too lazy to make the pancake batter properly, the sausage, ham and bacon were covered in black pieces of burned food. So, he was not interesting in cleaning the flat top while cooking. I am surprised other have not experienced this level of poor food.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
fort lauderdale
“A touch of nostaglia.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Typical diner food. Friendly staff. Intimate place. I had fish and chips. Solid, average homemade food. Well stocked bar. Decent prices. I would go back.

Visited September 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“creeeeepy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Words can not fully describe my impressions of this establishment. The food was lackluster and obviously came frozen from dozens of Costco bags. The clientele were strange. The place is open 24 hrs. But what do you expect when they offer a bar happy hour from 5am-10am!

Visited May 2012