“Still some in the 'frig” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
1201 16th St Unit 100, Denver, CO 80202 (Downtown)
(303) 595-0333
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #176 of 2,558 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Dessert
Neighborhood: Downtown
Colorado
“Still some in the 'frig”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

It's a serviceable Italian-style restaurant with prime locations on the 16th Street and Pearl Street malls, with very nice pasta dishes, a solid wine selection, and of course, the dessert. The Godiva cheesecake will make any woman happy, :)

Visited January 2013

Jersey
“Always love it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I always enjoy the Cheesecake factory. I have been to this one a number of times and if you are in the main room it is good, but if they put you in a side room then it is not so good. The tables in there are close together and they seem to have dish collecting stations where they clatter dishes loudly.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Littleton, Colorado
“Birthday lunch w/team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We ate outside as it was a lovely day. Service was great. Food was delish and the menu was so big and diverse - hard to choose.

Scotland
“Love the Cheesecake factory but this is not one of my favourite ones.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

As always, the food is a joy and the choice amazing. I always have the Crispy Crab Wontons (divine!) and then make a decision on what to have next (if anything - if you have not been here before be warned: the dishes are HUGE!). No complaints at all about the quality, quantity or the value of the food.

The issue I do have with this restaurant is the layout. I have been three times while visiting Denver and each time we were put in a small room off the main floor. The room was very noisy and the third time we appeared to be sitting in front of some sort of plate dump, with the noise of crashing crockery every few minutes. We were also a bit too close to our fellow diners; fine if they are considerate, not so much if their revolting infant was screaming, climbing on chairs and generally annoying everyone except (it seemed) it's mother. The clientele can hardly be blamed on the restaurant but the layout could be improved.

Despite this issue, I will be back - I just can't live without visiting whenever I am in the States!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“What to choose?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My only issue with the Cheesecake factory is that they have so many items on the menu that I can never decide what I want to eat. I have yet to have a bad meal.

Visited December 2012

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Cheesecake Factory, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.